| 3 |

Friday, Sept 11th 2019
6:15am
Tyrin Jacobs POV

I threw over a hoodie and then tied up my sneakers. I wasn't even trying to get dressed today so I wore the most laziest outfit ever and didn't bother with the make up today.

Ariyana persuaded me into going to the game and party later tonight so I was just going to that later on.

My dad was off today so when I go downstairs I'll just ask him and hope for the best that he agrees to me going.

I grabbed my book bag and car keys then jogged downstairs to the kitchen. He made me an egg sandwich and I stood at the counter and ate some.

"Okay so dad, look." I said then took a bite out of the sandwich.

"What is it ty." He said crossing his arms.

"So this girl that I met at school, she invited me to-

"No" he said cutting me off.

"What?! Dad you ain't even let me finish." I exclaimed.

"I don't give a damn Tyrin. Your going to end up doing some dumb shit that I don't have time for." He went on.

"But didn't I tell you that I've changed? I barely even know any boys at this school so how could I possibly mess up this time?" I spoke.

He shook his head. "No Tyrin, that's my final answer." He said about to walk out the kitchen but I stopped him.

"What if I called mom? Will her opinion change yours?" I said as he turned around.

"Ty, you know your mother and I have different views on how to raise you so it won't change my view at all." He explained.

"Let me at least try and if it still doesn't work then I'll accept the no." I pleaded.

I saw his shoulders loosen up and he agreed to it. I took my phone out and FaceTimed my mom and she answered almost immediately.

"Good morning ty, why you calling me this early for. You know I get ready for work around this time." She spoke.

"I'm sorry momma but I gotta ask you something, dads here by the way."

"Okay..." she trailed off.

"So this girl that I met at my new school invited me to a football game, but after the football game it's a party. I asked dad if I can go and he straight up said no." I explained.

I heard her sigh. "Give the phone to your dad please." She spoke.

I gave him the phone and he faced it towards him. "Jonah let the girl go to the game and party." My mom said.

"Treasure I cant let her go, you know what happened last time and I won't allow it to happen again." He replied.

"She's in a whole different state and I doubt she knows that many people enough to even do anything with them in under this week so just let her go." He explained to her.

He huffed. "Ion know treasure." He continued.

"Jonah, let her go. You have to trust our daughter in these types of situations." She said.

He kissed his teeth and looked at me. "Fine" he spoke giving me back the phone.

"Thank you mommyyy" I squealed.

"Mhm, Tyrin please don't make me regret this decision. Have some sense and self control when you get there." She spoke.

"I know, I will." I finalized.