Chapter 29

Grandmaster activate his spirit, and Luo San Pao come out. He was different from before. Now, he looks more like a hybrid between a wolf and a dragon. He has a wolf body, but with a mix of black, grey, and golden fur. He also has a small dragon horns. After Luo San Pao come out, Grandmaster shows his spirit rings. two yellows, two purple, and three blacks. "Uncle, you really has..." . Yu Tianheng gasp with shock and wonderment. He was really excited. He remembers how his uncle Xiaogang has been cast out, just because he can't breakthrough to rank 30. "I can achieve this height thanks to them. So, I owed them". Yu Tianheng just nodded, understand. "Uncle, then you can go back to the clan, right?. I always see how father and grandfather see your pictures. They missed you so much". Grandmaster frown at that, and he shake his head. "I'm sorry, Tianheng. But I'm not going back". "What, why?"

Grandmaster was silent, remembering his humiliation by the member of his clan. "I vow that I will never go back to that clan, and I also promise that I will teach a great student someday". "Then will you not be my uncle anymore?" Yu Tianheng ask in despair. He actually like his uncle, even though he's the weakest members of the clan. When Yu Tianheng was little, he was the only one who told Tianheng to rest and give him advice. He can make a smooth progress because of his research, so he really knows that his uncle is not a waste. It just his clan member who's a fool, throwing a good researcher into another person. "Tianheng doesn't need to worry. Even though I'm not in the clan anymore, I will always think of you as a nephew. You have to work hard, don't dissapoint your teacher and your team" Grandmaster said with a smile and a little teary. "Yes, I will". Yu Tianheng become excited and determined, especially after being defeated by his uncle students. He vows to learn from this defeat, and lead his team better. They talked for a few more minutes, before going back to their own ways.

Meanwhile, The Shrek Monsters has already finished collecting their rewards. They go back to the private room, and find Flander and Qin Ming talking. Zhao Wuji listened intently, wanting to know what happened in his student life. "Little monster, you've all come back. So, how was it?" Flander ask. "With our points, we all get a silver badge. Except for San Ge, he has a gold badge" Tang Yin replied. "I see, that's good then. How about the ten thousand gold coins?". "We got it, and Zhu Zhuqing has divided the three quarters part. We each get about eight hundred gold coins and three silvers. Dean, you get the two thousand and five hundred golds" Lin Han reply nonchalantly. "I guess it has to be expected" Flander just sigh. Lin Han just shrugged, and proceed to the boy area to change out of his clothes and remove his mask.

"What do you think of senior Qin, Xiao Yin?" Lin Han ask. "Well, he seem to be a good person. Flander and Teacher Zhao like him. I don't detect any malice at us either". "Well, maybe. But I will just has to observe him more then".  Tang Yin just smile, and proceed to walk out of the changing area. Meanwhile, Dai Mubai, Oscar, and Ma Hongjun has the exact same conversations. Same with Xiao Wu, Zhu Zhuqing, and Ning Rongrong. "I think that he is suspicious. After his team is defeated, he suddenly came to us, acting familiar" Ma Hongjun said. "Not exactly, he doesn't seem to be holding a grudge. He don't get mad at us or at Grandmaster" Dai Mubai rebuked. "I think he's fine, San Ge and Xiao Yin doesn't get any bad vibes with him" Xiao Wu declared.

"Why do you say so, Xiao Wu?" Ning Rongrong ask. "Because, if someone suspicious came, San Ge always know. I don't know how, but as long as San Ge says he's okay, he's not suspicious". "You always believed Xiao San. I think you just blindly in crush with him" Ma Hongjun says dissatisfied. Ma Hongjun earned a smack at the head from Xiao Wu at that. Tang San just smile, and pacified Xiao Wu. It's not surprising Tang San can read people emotion efortlessly, he is an assassin in his previous life. If you have been an assassin for most of your life, you know how to hide and read other people emotion. His instinct has never dissapoint him, and he will trust it.