Chapter 12

Holiday was quickly approaching, Tang San and Tang Yin was still in the school. "Xiao San, aren't you going home?". "No, father and mother said that they will visit us in the school. So, it isn't necessary for us to go home". "That's mean I will visit you, Lin Han and Xiao Yin in school then?". "I guess so". Lin Han has told the them that he doesn't have any family, his grandfather passed away last year when he first attended school. Because of that, he will accompany them at school, his master doesn't care about him anyway. Meanwhile, Grandmaster was anxious. He knows that the twins father is Tang Hao, and he doesn't know how to react meeting his idol that he has looked up to for a long time. 

A lot has happened in the past few month. Tang San has adopted Xiao Wu as a younger sister, although Tang Yin and Lin Han can see their obvious attraction. Tang Yin and Lin Han has also become close, appearing everywhere together. 

One morning, when every students in the school has gone home, two cloaked person can be seen quietly entering the building. They went straight to dorm seven without anyone noticing. On dorm seven, Tang San, Tang Yin, Lin Han, and Grandmaster is sitting in the floor, reviewing spirit beast and plants. Suddenly, a slender hand catch Tang Yin waist, and hugged him. Tang Yin was startled, and let out a yelped. Because of that, everyone attention was shifting to the sound. There, a beautiful woman with blue hair was hugging Tang Yin, while a cloaked man followed behind. "Father, Mother, You're here" Tang San exclaimed, rushing to them. "You two have grown so much. How is your day at school? Did you eat enough? Are your clothes warm enough? Did someone dare to bully you? Are you two has been sick while we were away?" Ah Yin asked with a series of question. "Don't worry, mother. We're fine, we have found three trustworthy person in this school" Tang San answered.

Tang Hao and Ah Yin looked at Grandmaster and Lin Han, and motioned them both to speak privately. Tang Hao take Grandmaster with him, and Ah Yin take Lin Han. Tang Hao tell Grandmaster about Ah Yin, and the circumstances of his disappearance. Meanwhile, Ah Yin give Lin Han a barraged of question, and found Lin Han to be trustworthy. After the interrogation was finished, Tang San and Tang Yin tell their parents about their school life.

Tang Yin then went to the kitchen to cook, while Tang San tell them about Xiao Wu. They eat together that afternoon, and the twins has sparing session with Tang Hao. 

"So you already started your movement against spirit hall" Grandmaster talk to Ah Yin. "We did. But even though we're going to be busy, the twins will always be our priority. So, we asked you to kindly take care of them while we were away". "They my precious students, I will do my best to take care of them" Grandmaster said solemnly. Ah Yin just smile and ask," Tell me, what kind of person is Xiao Wu?". 

After the sparing session, the twins take a bath. After that, they go to the most seclusive part of the woods. In there, Tang Yin revealed his space to Grandmaster and Lin Han. They both looked at it with a bewildered gaze. "This is my space. I got this space since I was fours years old. We all agreed that if we found someone we can trust, I can revealed this secret to that person. So far, Lin Han, Xiao Wu, and teacher are the only person I trust" Tang Yin said. He then proceeded to tell them about their grudge with spirit hall, but not revealing that Ah Yin was a hundred thousand years old spirit beast. They understand the implication of the space, and make an oath to the heaven. Tang Hao and Ah Yin smiled, happy that their children has someone they can trust. Later that night, Tang San ask about Tang Yin eyes to Tang Hao, and Tang Hao explained about the godly artifact spirit hall used. Tang San just nodded, walking away without a word.

After a few days, Xiao Wu come to visit them. She searched for her friends everywhere, but she doesn't find them. After searching for ten minutes, she encounter a woman with blue hair. But the thing that make her the most shocked, was the woman aura, it was the same as her. Other humans maybe can't perceive it, but she can sensed it as one of her kin. "I'm about to guess that your Xiao Wu, and we have something in common it seems. I'm the Tang twins mother, Ah Yin. It's nice to meet you". "Hello" Xiao Wu said shyly. "We're kin, don't be afraid. Beside I can tell from my sons story that you're an incredible girl" Ah Yin said with a gentle voice, soothing her. Xiao Wu was relieved. She gradually become warmer to Ah Yin, and talked about his day with Tang San.

 "Xiao Wu, you come" Tang San said with excited voice. "Yeah, and I have met your mother. She's really amazing". They talked for a while, before guiding her to the rest of the company. Just like with Lin Han and Grandmaster, Xiao Wu was told about the space. After finding out, Xiao Wu exclaimed, "It's that why our room seem have an abundant of spirit power? Because of the space?" . "Yes, although at first I was using it to help Lin Han with his cultivation" Tang Yin revealed shyly. "You what?" Lin Han shouted, shocked. Lin Han doesn't know why, but he feel warm. He run to Tang Yin and give him a hugged while thanking him. Hearing that, Tang Yin just smile and laughed softly.

After holiday, Tang Hao and Ah Yin have to go. They quickly say goodbye to Grandmaster and the kids. After two month of living together, they were reluctant to go. They even adopted Xiao Wu and Lin Han, thus freeing Lin Han from his servant title. After the separation, things begin to go as usual. School works, training, and part time jobs filled their daily life. And in a blink of an eyes, a few years has passed.