Chapter 7

In the morning, Tang Hao and Ah Yin was already gone, leaving a little amount of money. They leave a letter telling the twins that they will check on them once a year. Tang Yin was the most upset about this, while Tang San was understanding. Tang San was raised to become a guard for the Tang Sect and has been taught to be an assassin all his life, so he understands that their parents left them for their own good. Tang Yin lived in loaded family, but his parents never loved him, even poisoning him to death. So, he longed to have a loving parents.

After sulking about for a while, Tang Yin prepared breakfast and snack for them both. While Tang San live as an assassin, he never lack basic needs and clean clothes. He lived in the sect, having someone take cares all of his needs, from cleaning his bedroom to cooking and washing his clothes. Meanwhile, Tang Yin has a big house but has one lazy housekeeper. So, he was the one who do chores, cleaning the house, and cook for his younger brother. Because of that, out of the three people who live in the house, Tang Yin was the one who do the cooking and chores. Of course he got help from his brother and father, otherwise when he still hasn't practice the sightless sight, all he could do was stumbling around trying to found out where he is. But that doesn't change the fact that his brother and father are really not good at household chores.

He has been sick once and delegate the chores to his father and brother, and it all was a disaster. The clothes that Tang San washed has a few holes and some even ripped off in various places. Meanwhile, Tang Hao doesn't know anything about cooking other than roasting meat and he ended up overcooking the rice and burned the vegetables. Fortunately, Tang San still knows how to make congee and a simple soup, otherwise the three of them will sleep on with an empty stomach.

They were escorted by Grandpa Jack to the city. "Tang Hao told both of you to go to a blacksmith shop and worked there. Is he insane, your height even smaller than a forging hammer, and m Xiao Yin could get hurt by accident. Hais, both of you doesn't need to think about anything other than studying. But, if you two are talented we have tell your father to prepare some money , so you can enter the intermediate and advance spirit master academy". "Spirit master academy has an intermediate and advance school". "Of course, you can continue your education and get a recommendation from the school to have a good job" Grandpa Jack explained. They take a cart and drove to Nuoding city.

They arrived in Nuoding city at noon. Tang San was amazed by how crowded it was. "This is just a little city, it can be called a town. The people in here can't be considered crowded than in the bigger cities" Grandpa Jack tell them. Meanwhile, Tang Yin was dizzy, there's a lot of noise, and scent are mixing together with people bumped all over him. He also frustrated to know that there's a lot of big buildings and he can't read any sign. His sightless sight has to broke to stage four if he wants to see with his mind. It will be difficult if he wants to go to a place or shop. It's not like he could just track a person signature, and it will lead him to a specific place like in Holy Spirit Village. There's to much people in the town.

"San Ge, it's loud and noisy here. I can sense a lot of big buildings". Tang San understand his younger twin dilemma and said, "don't worry, you'll get used to it. I will always help you". Tang Yin smiled and together they walk through the town and finally found the Nuoding Academy.

"Honored guard, we want to enroll this two child to the academy" Grandpa Jack said while handing him two pieces of paper. "Huh, are your trying to trick me. Blue Silver Grass with innate full spirit power, and you had the gut to bring a blind boy as an attendant. Why don't you just go back to wherever country bumpkin like you live". Grandpa Jack was mad, the guard was really arrogant. Grandpa Jack quarreled with the guard, and threatened to bring this to spirit hall. The guard just continued to mock them. "Gatekeeper, we really are here to enroll. You can confirmed it with the headmaster, we're not deceiving anyone". "You, shut up and go back to where you came from".

The gatekeeper was really mad, a child dare to oppose him. He walked out to Tang Yin and was about to punch him, when Tang San hold it back. He proceeded to use his spirit power, and slammed the gatekeeper across the gate. He was going to use the Silent Sleeve Dart to kill him, when a voice suddenly said "Why there's a commotion in the gate?". A man with black hair who looked in his forty said. " Please let me check the paper" the man said. Grandpa Jack handed the paper and the man looked at Tang Yin, seemingly interested. After confirming that the paper are real and scolding the gatekeeper, they were allowed to set foot in the academy.

"Thank you teacher, for helping us get in" Tang San thanked the man respectedly. "I am not a teacher at this school". "
Then you must be an important person or the principal".
"Wrong again, I just a freeloader around here. Everyone called me Grandmaster. Even I already forgotten who my name was. On the spirit hall certificate was written that you are called Tang San, right. Tang San, you must understand, the meanings of grandmaster and teacher are entirely different, and hereafter must not address me incorrectly. Unless you are genuinely willing to make me your teacher.”

Tang San was silent and Grandmaster continued " It's also said in here that your brother will be your attendant. But actually this is just an excuse to make your brother enter the school with you. Are the both of you willing to be my student? After all, it not every day you encounter someone with twin spirits" Grandmaster looked straight at both of them. Tang San eyes widened in shock, he hide Tang Yin behind him and looked at Grandmaster suspiciously.