Chapter 11

They arrived at the backyard, seeing students crowding the place. "Little girl, right now there's still time for you to repent. Of course I don't mind having a pet rabbit. Your spirit is rabbit, isn't that right". Xiao Wu was really angry, that boy really need to be punished. Then, she see Tang San and Tang Yin come over. She motioned them to come and said, " That boy Xiao Chen-Yu is really arrogant. Just because my spirit is rabbit, he said that he will make me his pet".

The fighting rules was quickly decided. The first match is between Wang Sheng and Liu Long. At first, Wang Sheng can't contend with Liu Long. But Tang San help him in secret using stone, and Wang Sheng finally wins. "Good job Wang Sheng, you can go rest now" Xiao Wu ordered, seeing the tired look on Wang Sheng face. "For the second round, please let Tang Yin fight, Xiao Wu" Tang San whispered to Xiao Wu. Xiao Wu look at Tang San, wondering why an overprotective brother bear see his brother fight, but Xiao Wu still agree. "Tang Yin, you're up". "Are the working students mocking us or so untalented to make a blind boy fight" Xiao Chen-Yu said, he recognize Tang Yin from his servant, Xiao Zi. 

Tang Yin and Ling Feng stood opposite of each other. Ling Feng immediately unleashed his flying beast martial soul and rushed at Tang Yin. Tang Yin quickly sensed a talon coming at him and intercepted using Mysterious Jade hand, then hit Ling Feng weak spot. Ling Feng staggered, but quickly recovered and fly, bringing out his yellow ring. A wind blade rushed at Tang Yin, but he dodge it. Tang Yin then released his zither and spirit ring. He shot a light ball at Ling Feng, but Ling Feng dodged it. Suddenly, Lin Feng feet and wings hurt, he lost his balance and started falling. Fortunately, Tang Yin saved him by using Ghost Shadow Perplexing Track and Controlling Crane Catching Dragon. Tang San smiled, knowing Tang Yin strike Ling Feng wings using a light needle, by hearing the wind so he could pinpoint Ling Feng wings. 

The noble students was silent. Ling Feng, the second most powerful student is defeated by a blind kid. "How about it Boss Chen? a blind attendant has just defeated your second warrior. You really are looking down on this blind kid, do you?" Xiao Wu jeered, while gently stroking Tang Yin hair. Xiao Wu and the working students are actually suprised that Tang Yin is really strong. Tang San may have told them that his brother can match him in sparing, but this the first time anyone has seen it. "Tang San you're up now. Make sure you don't shame the working students name" Xiao Wu ordered and teased at the same time.

Xiao Chen-Yu and Tang San stand on opposite site. "Xiao Chen-Yu, sixth year student, spirit, wolf. Eleventh ranked first ring battle spirit master". "Tang San, fist year working student, spirit, blue silver grass. Eleventh ranked first ring tool spirit master". The noble students was silent, knowing that two first year student already has spirit ring. Meanwhile Xiao Chen-Yu was cautious, he already knows from Xiao Zi that Tang San is a spirit master and his spirit is vine. Xiao Chen-Yu run, signaling their battle. He circled Tang San a few times, then rushed at him. Tang San intercepted using Mysterious Jade Hand. Xiao Chen-Yu backflip and landed on the ground, while Tang San activate Purple Demon Eyes. Tang San spirit ting shine, and vines started to capture Xiao Chen-Yu, but he dodged all of it. Xiao Chen-Yu was very cautious, He dodged all of the vines and changed direction very fast and charged at Tang San. Unfortunately, Tang San has Purple Demon Eyes, he dodged Xiao Chen-Yu claws and twisted his arm, sending him flying. Xiao Chen-Yu was about to backflip and landed, but Tang San used Controlling Crane Catching Dragon and trap Xiao Chen-Yu with his vines.

"Now you an fulfilled your promise to Xiao Wu". Xiao Chen-Yu groaned, but he shut up when he knows that Xiao Wu is a twelfth ranked spirit master. The working students go back to their dorm, feeling satisfied. "Xiao Wu, why don't you register yourself at spirit hall. You can get a stipend of one gold coin every month". "Really? That's great, I will register now" Xiao Wu rushed of. "Xiao Wu you forget to wear your shoes" Tang San shout.

Tang Yin laughed at that. He could see the blooming attraction coming from them. But then, he see Lin Han looking at them with a dazed and sad looks. "What's wrong?. "It's just, you all are so strong. Meanwhile, my spirit power is six and I can't fight" Lin Han said bitterly, feeling useless. "But you can learn. If I can learn how to fight with my eyes blind, you can also fight. Even though I'm blind, I still have my hearing and sensing, that's how I fight. You have all senses open, and your spirit is a green shadow snake, it's a good spirit, better than blue silver grass, rabbit, or zither isn't it". Lin Han cheered up at that, he decided to attend Tang San and Tang Yin training session and learn how to fight. He begin cultivating diligently that night. Tang Yi smiled and decided to help his bestfriends, by releasing a bit of spirit power in the space.

Two moth has passed, everyone was busy with their things. Tang Yin was busy comprehending light elements, practice his zither, martial arts and Tang Sect skills, spar with his whip sword, blacksmithing, and learning controlling his spirit power and abilities. Tang San keep practicing his Tang Sect skill and martial arts, learning control with blue silver grass, blacksmithing and making poison. Xiao Wu has started to up his jujitsu, learning how to use a whip, and get a part time job as a waiter in a restaurant. Lin Han started to learn martial arts and poison from Tang San, and he surprisingly good at it, he also learns medicine as a precaution. They will attend Grandmaster session in the evening, and hangout at weekends in the park, where Tang Yin goin to perform. And as the month passed by, holiday was coming and it's time for Tang Hao and Ah Yin to check on their sons.