Chapter 6

The three spend the rest of the day just laying and sleeping in the space. "Xiao San, Xiao Yin, I will enroll both of you in a spirit master school" Tang Hao suddenly said. The topic about spirit master make Tang San awake and he asked, "Father I want to ask, can a spirit master have two martial soul?". Tang Hao and Tang Yin were instantly awake. Tang Yin has already forgotten about their second spirit, because of the excitement in the last few days. "You have two martial soul, let me see it!" Tang Hao ordered. " Not just me, Xiao Yin also has two spirits". They both show Tang Hao their hammer spirit soul.

Tang San hammer was entirely black, while Tang Yin has a mix of black and bluish color. The hammer handle was about half a chi, and a decorative pattern cover the (Really not good at explaining it). Tang Hao was shocked, then proceed to hug both of them. Then he tells them about clear sky hammer and he make them promised not to use the hammer unless they life are in danger. Tang San and Tang Yin promised him. After that, they go to the blue silver grass and see that it already broke through to thousand years cultivation.

A month passed by, Tang San and Tang Yin spend their time understanding their martial soul, practicing their skills, and forging. Tang Yin favorite past time is practicing his zither while singing. He found out that his zither actually has the ability to control the elements. He will practice under the blue silver tree that has reach seven thousand years in her cultivation, and unlock her memories. The blue silver tree will always response, caressing Tang Yin with her leaves. Tang Yin was happy with that, he can feel a refreshing scent and a warm feeling, like her mother really caressing him. He has asked Tang Hao and Tang San about the blue silver tree and Ah Yin, their mother. Tang San said that the tree is huge, and a gentle blue glow always radiate from her, while Tang Hao said to them " Your mother is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen, she has long blue hair and blue eyes, kind, and gentle". Tang Yin commit it to his memory, and tried to pictured it in his mind.

At the end of the month, Tang Hao enroll Tang San to the spirit master school, while enrolling Tang Yin to be his attendant by paying an extra ten silver coins. After that, Tang San and Tang Yin went to the spirit pagoda and obtained their rings there. Tang San choose a Datura Snake as his first rings, while Tang Yin got a Light Butterfly as his first ring. Tang San got his original skill, bind and Tang Yin got light control as his first skill.

After getting their spirit rings, Tang San spent most of his time learning how to control his skill, while Tang Yin spent time understanding the light element. He found out that he can use his light control to make attack out of light element, healing someone, and even give his power temporarily. It depends on how much time and person Tang Yin give his power. Tang Yin practices this skill with Tang San, giving him his power and so far he manage to keep it up until one a half hour, making Tang San control the light element and shape it into needle, hidden weapons, and a sword. By the time Tang San done with him, Tang Yin collapse and sleep under the blue silver tree.

Two days before Tang San and Tang Yin go to school, Ah Yin completed her cultivation and broke through one hundred thousand years. She make a cocoon and suprisingly, awaken Tang San martial soul. Tang Hao than understand that because she is a blue silver emperor and her son has an unsealed blue silver emperor spirit , she decides to help him unsealed his bloodline. Tang Hao and Tang Yin wait for them to finished. 

An hour later, they finished their transformation/ awakening. Tang Hao see a beautiful woman with blue hair and blue eyes, and a child with the same hair and eyes. The woman suddenly run and hug Tang Hao and shouted, "Hao, I missed you so much". Tang Hao and Ah Yin looked and each other and cried, feeling happy and sad at the same time. Ah Yin then release their hug and see Tang San and Tang Yin.

"Hello, I am your mother. My name is Ah Yin. I have watched you two practicing martial arts and playing zither" Ah Yin smiled and walked towards them. At first, the twins was shy and don't know how to speak to her. But eventually, they relaxed and even hug Ah Yin. Tang Hao joined them and the family laughed at the happy occasion."Mother, your scent is so nice" Tang Yin declared. He clings to Ah Yin and refused to let go. Ah Yin just smiled and caressed him. But then, she see his eyes and her hand moved towards Tang Yin face. Seeing that, Tang Hao tries to console her. Tang Hao knows that Ah Yin was thinking about the past, when she remembered that attacked was meant for her but Tang Yin was the one who got it instead.

After a while, Ah Yin composed again and continue to banter with them.

"Xiao San and Xiao Yin are going to school tomorrow. Both of you has to work to earned money after this. Father and mother has unfinished business to attend. So, we will have to leave you. I will give you this, and you can use it when your life is in danger" Tang Hao suddenly said while handing a jade token to them. "Why, can't we stay together?" Tang Yin was upset. " Xiao Yin, mother and father maybe has some enemies that are strong. It's for our own protection. Father, mother, don't worry, rest assured we will take care ourselves. You can tell us when we're ready". Tang Yin finally nodded and sigh, wearing a reluctant face. That night, the family sleep together in the space.