Chapter 5

Grandpa Jack, Tang San, and Tang Yin arrived at Tang family house. Grandpa Jack went in hurriedly, and started yelling at Tang Hao " Tang Hao, every kids parent are there to celebrate the most important day for their kids. You're the only one who still here, drinking alcohol and sleeping. Both Xiao San and Xiao Yin are genius, they have innate full spirit power. It's decided, our spirit master scholarship quota will go to Tang San this year".

Tang Hao just yawned, and asked " What's your martial spirit, Xiao San, Xiao Yin?"." Father I have a zither martial spirit, while San Ge have blue silver grass". Tang Hao eyes widened a bit, an a strange emotion flicker through his face. "No" Tang Hao answer firmly. " No, it's a one in a lifetime opportunity. If Xiao San and Xiao Yin get just one spirit ring, even if it's the lowest quality, they will be a spirit master. I can even negotiated with the school to let Xiao Yin into the school as Tang San companion".

"I said No, I will not let either of them go to school. Who will cook for me? And to become a spirit master, it's what you want right. Once again, I said NO and that will always be the answer. Now, please get out of my house.

Grandpa Jack was so mad. He become a little red, and shouted at Tang Hao, reasoning that Tang San and Tang Yin was still young and Tang Hao shouldn't hindered them. Tang Yin calm Grandpa Jack and Tang San escort Grandpa Jack out. Before Grandpa Jack left, he tell Tang Hao that the academy registration is still three month left. If Tang Hao changed his mind, he just have to tell him.

After Grandpa Jack left, Tang Hao seat in the dining table, his hand shaking. He was lamenting how useless the strongest spirit master was. Tang Hao then asked Tang San and Tang Yin if they're disappointed in not becoming a spirit master. "We're not, Forging is also a good source of income" Tang San said.

Meanwhile, Tang Yin was nervous. He want to tell his brother and father about the space and spirit ascension platform, but he doesn't know where to start. After mulling over for sometimes, he finally decided to tell the straight. "Father, brother, can I tell you something?" He hesitantly asked. " Xiao Yin, is everything alright". Tang San and Tang Hao see how nervous Tang Yin was, and they're a little concerned. "Father, Brother, please follow me". Tang Yin immediately opened the space. Tang Hao and Tang San was shocked seeing a space was ripped open, but they still followed Tang Yin, trusting him.

Inside the space, They all have a look of amazement on their face. Tang Yin at first was amazed too, the spirit power in the space was denser and stronger, one thousand stronger, in fact. Tang Yin was amazed that God was really generous to him. " I have this space since two years ago, it contain herbs and special plants. It can make plants grows a thousand time faster. I discovered that there is also a spirit beast section, it contains eighteen tower and you an choose the best spirit beast for your ring, while the other section can make your ring older. It will adjust to the spirit master" Tang Yin explained.

Tang Hao was shocked, he immediately force Tang Yin to say if it's was true. Tang Yin nodded, and asked if Tang Hao want to plant something, or need something from the spirit beast section. Tang Hao just shook his head. " Xiao San, Xiao Yin, I will go travel for a while. You both just wait for me in here". After that, Tang Hao took of while they were left in confusion.

"Xiao Yin, can I use some of the herbs here?" Tang San finally asked. "Of course, San Ge". Tang Yin sensed Tang San excitement, and sensed him running around collecting herbs and plants. " San Ge, is this medicine you keep muttering about is from the book you read. What is that book anyway? I don't know we can afford books that aren't borrowed from the library". Tang San was stumped, that book actually was made by him, using scrap of parchment. " It's just a book that I find. If Xiao Yin interested I can read them for you". Tang Yin nodded excitedly. Tang San read out his medical journal to Tang Yin and he listened attentively. Tang San and Tang Yin passed their days reading book, practicing the Tang Sect skill, and Tang Yin learn how to use his zither. Sometimes, Tang Yin also singing and tried to practice zither with songs he knows from his previous life. Tang San has to admitted that his younger twin has a really good singing voice.

After five days, Tang Hao was back carrying a plant and proceed to planting it in the space. Tang San and Tang Yin finally forced Tang Hao to eat after he finished planting the plant. After eating, Tang Hao finally spoke "Are you curious about that plants that I brought?". the twins nodded. "That blue silver grass is actually your mother".

The twins was silent, at the same time confused how their mother could be a plant. "Your mother is a spirit beast that has reached one hundred thousand year, and become a human. Unfortunately we were attacked and your mother sacrificed his life to save us" Tang Hao clarified. Tang San and Tang Yin just dumbfounded about the story. they knew their father hadn't told the the whole story. Who attacked them? Why would a spirit beast that turned human is attacked?. But, they understand that it is not the time and just accepted it in their heart.

"We understand, father that it is not the time. We will wait until you decided that we are ready for the whole story" Tang San finally speak. Tang Hao feel relieved, his child was really mature, understanding, and intelligent. They still love him even when he is not the best father figure. " It's that why I feel really comfortable. I can sensed mother reaching to me" Tang Yin asked curiously. " It could be" Tang Hao said. he realized that Tang San and him haven't had the same feeling. Tang Hao and Tang San just concluded that it was because they didn't see and feel the way Tang Yin do. After all, blind people see and perceive the world differently from them.