Chapter 13

six years has passed.

In Souto city, four people can be seen walking around the street. Three of them are boys and one of them is a girl. "Xiao San, let's buy something from the shop. You never let me do a shopping spree"  The girl, in a pink clothes exclaimed. "Xiao Wu Jie, if you do a shopping spree, Our wallets are the one who suffers, not yours. Tang San and Xiao Yin are also in fault, for spoiling you so much" One of the boy, wearing a black shirt, long dark green coat, a black gloves in his right arm, and skin boots lamented. These three boy and one girl are precisely, Tang San, Tang Yin, Lin Han, and Xiao Wu. 

six years has passed, and they has already reached twelve years old. In the past year, they have changed a lot. Tang San become the tallest one. He still has long blue hair flowing behind him, wearing a white shirt, blue jacket, blue pants, and skin boots. His twenty four moonlight bridges are settled in his waist. Tang San has gotten the belt when they were hunting for his second spirit ring. Lin Han, the second tallest person among them, has shoulder length hair, and green eyes, a byproduct of his martial soul. Meanwhile, Tang Yin and Xiao Wu was roughly the same, with Tang Yin only 3 inches shorter than her. Tang Yin know wear a purple long sleeve coat, with black shirt underneath. His blue and purple hair that has reached his back is tied by a transparent string.

"Well, we can buy a few things, I guess. After all, we have quite a lot of money that father sent us. But just a few. Han Ge was right, and beside we still need to buy necessities and book a hotel for the four of us " Tang Yin pacified. Xiao Wu finally relented, and try to limit her shopping. But it still damage Tang San wallet anyway. Meanwhile, Tang Yin and Lin Han go to the market to buy necessities, spices, and food. They meet up at a street not to far from both group shopping. It was in there that Tang San took an interest in a shop.

They all went into the shop, and found a middle aged man sitting in a rocking chair. They looked around the shop, which look like it sell antique things. "San Ge, why did I feel weird energy and attraction from the things in here?" Xiao Wu ask carefully. "This is probably a shop that sells spirit master things, for example a soul tool". "All of this is a soul tool?" Tang Yin said in disbelief. "No, probably just a few of them. But we won't know unless we inject spirit power one by one" Tang San explained.

From start to end, the middle aged man didn't even stir. They looked around the shop more, searching for something. Tang San eyes then attracted to an orange crystal. Meanwhile, Tang Yin and Lin Han are more interested in a pair of strings and seal technique. They both has taken traps into their dictionary, with Tang Yin learn about string traps while Lin Han learn about sealing runes that filled with deadly poison and barrier. With this rune, he can act as a protection and manipulation, together with Tang Yin as a close and range attack using his whip sword.

"Uncle, how much for this things?". "The crystal is 100 gold coins, while the strings and runes technique is 70 gold coins". "What, are you just cheating us? That's a really overpriced money for the three things" Xiao Wu complained. "Tang San, the runes technique is not really that rare, you an just not buy it" Lin Han said. While Tang Hao and Ah Yin has already adopted him, it is still their money that he was using, he was a bit unwilling. "I can also by another strings, you don't have to worry" Tang Yin said. "I changed my mind, the price is 200 gold coins now" The man said. "Why you, swindler" Xiao Wu said angrily. Tang San just sigh and told him that he doesn't have 200 gold coins, so he just put the crystal back. Suddenly, the man see the belt Tang San wear, and he ask him where he get it. Tang San just honestly tell him that the belt was his master gif to him. "You can have that crystal and two of those things for free" the man said softly and suddenly, shocking everyone. Xiao Wu just dragged them and put their stuff to his bag, while Tang San give the man 100 gold coins.

After shopping, they finally decided to find a hotel. "I know there's a good hotel around here. It was when we were strolling around, shopping" Xiao Wu said excitedly. They stopped at a luxurious building with red, pink, and white theme color. Red and pink roses decorated the front, and a plaque written love hotel can clearly be seen. Suddenly, Tang San and Lin Han tensed, they know what kind of place is this an they were embarrassed. "Xiao Wu how about we go to another hotel" Tang San immediately suggested. "Yes, there's also a good hotel that we passed by earlier" Lin Han chimed in.

"Why? The hotel look pretty good to me. Beside, I can sense the building is big and it is made out of marble. Surely such a building can't be really that bad" Tang Yin said curiously. His sightless sight has already reached stage three. He can now see three dimensional place and people in his mind, although he still can't see writing and people faces, just their outer shape. He also can sense material and gems now.

Hearing what Tang Yin said, Tang San and Lin Han are stumped. Both of them doesn't want to explain the situation. "It's something wrong with the hotel?" Tang Yin ask again. "No and it's decided that we will stay in here". Without waiting for approval, Xiao Wu just grabbed Tang Yin hand and guide him through the hotel. "There are a lot of couple in this hotel. San Ge is this common in a hotel?" Tang Yin ask innocently. Being never went out of his house and just reading school books in his previous life, made him a pretty innocent and naive child.  "No, let's just book 4 room and sleep, okay Xiao Yin". "Yes, San Ge". He doesn't ask again after that.