Chapter 3

Four years has passed since that day.

In Holy spirit Village, a tattered house, borderline a hut, can be seen in the west part of the village. Villagers usually come here to request forging, starting from weapons, farmer appliances to pot and pan.

 In the morning, a man who looked like in his thirty wake up. He was huge, with a messy hair and clothes. He was Tang Hao. Tang Hao walked around the house, noticing someone was out. Tang Hao walked to the kitchen, and knocked a little loud. The boy who was cooking in the kitchen notice his knocking, and turn to look at the source of the sound. He quietly release his soul power to sensed the upcoming person, and relax when he sensed a familiar signature. "Father, Tang San has gone out this morning. I will look for him later. I already take water from the well and take care of the garden. We have to restock some rice, and meat soon, it's almost winter", The boy said about their situation.

The boy was none other than Yin, who now become Tang Yin. He already accepted that he was going to be blind again, even in this new world. Apparently, he has transmigrated into the Douluo dalu world. Now, he has a big brother named Tang San and a Father named Tang Hao. Tang Yin know that Tang San is the protagonist of this world, and he will become a god. That's the only thing Tang Yin could remember from his younger brother in his previous life, who was an avid reader of chinese novel.

Tang San has taught Tang Yin everything, from how to walk, read, and write. He also passes the Tang Sect Technique to him. Tang San has imparted Martial Arts, The Mysterious Heaven Method, The Mystic Jade Hand, Ghost Shadow Perplexing Track, and The Sound Throwing Skill. Tang San first teach him how to cultivate, then teaching Tang Yin how to use sound to attack and pinpoint attacker. Tang San also show him how to use soul power to found his way around. But, because Tang Yin spirit and soul power still a little weak, he only could use it to sense someone and something, but he can't see landscape, things, shape and attack in his mind. The only Tang Sect skill Tang Yin doesn't practice is The Purple Demon Eyes.

Overall, Tang Yin life is content. He make great progress in his skill and martial arts, and even use the wishes he got from god. He tried to wish for healing his eyes, but it doesn't work because his eyes is injured by a godly artifact when someone tried to take his mother. So unless he become a god, or he get another god artifact from the douluo world which can restore sight, he will always be blind. After that, Tang Yin just wish for a magical space for herbs and spirit beast and a spirit ascension platform to make his rings older.

Another change is Tang Hao. While he may still drunk occasionally, but he doesn't act like he completely abandoning them. In fact, he use to get gift on The twins birthday, help them with chores, and even help them plant vegetable in the garden." I will buy supplies later. Go find Tang San and play. You can do the chores in the afternoon". "Alright father, be careful when you work".

Tang Yin immediately set out. He went to Grandpa Jack house and ask where Tang San went. " I remember seeing Tang San run to the east side of the forest, but I didn't have time to enquire where's he went". " It's okay Grandpa Jack, Thank you". Tang Yin then go to the forest. But he was stopped by several pampered kids on the way. " Look, It's the blind boy. I see you practicing martial arts yesterday. What's the point? It's not going to help you anyway. What can a blind person even do?" One of the kids taunt. Tang Yin just went silent, he was doesn't want to deal with kid at all. But the boy was mad seeing Tang Yin silent, so he continued, " You're weak, and look like a girl. You doesn't deserve to be a spirit master".

The kid was about to punch Tang Yin, and he reacted. Tang Yin duck and strike him in the stomach. The boy keel over and furious, he was defeated by a blind person. He charged at Tang Yin, and his two goons also help him. But things didn't get the way he wanted to, because Tang San arrived at that time and brutally strike them. The kids immediately run. While Tang Yin was known for his kindness but still strike while things gone to far, Tang San was known for his protectiveness and doesn't afraid to get revenge for his family. A lot of kids who insult Tang Yin has the same ending, scarred for life.

" Xiao Yin, are you okay? You're to soft on them , You should teach them a lesson sometimes". " San Ge, How did you know I was going to look for you?" Tang Yin said confused. " Because, I saw you when You when I'm about to go back home, Xiao Meili (Beauty)" Tang San answered, also teasing him at the same time. 

Unfortunately, what Tang San said is true. Tang Yin couldn't see it, but he inherited Ah Yin facial structure and looks, so He looked like a girl. He also has long blue purple hair and her blue eyes, with a bit cloudy white misted over it. When Tang San and Tang Yin looked side by side, people wouldn't think they're twins. They look to different from each other. Tang San has inherited his father common look, black short hair, and brown eyes. 

"Okay, Ge. Stop teasing me, You promise to teach me about a throwing skill and to up my martial arts lesson. So, let's train". 

"Alright. So, this skill is called Sky Filling Flower Rain technique. This technique is to allow you used every variety of hand hidden weapons. You can use it to shoot hidden weapon in accurate manner and in various direction, so the enemy can't invade you. the first thing you need to know is....". Tang San continued to teach and practice with Tang Yin until afternoon. After training, they went home and started to help their father doing chores.