ccd 1: mistletoe - seokkwan

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, but you guys have the best working heater, it's so cold." Minghao pouted as Seungkwan caved in. "Okay, then both of you leave or one of you leave so Seokmin and I can cuddle the person."

Mingyu let out a whine of protest as Minghao shook his head, "I'll go, this pup won't stand being without me." He grinned at Mingyu as the taller hid his face into Minghao's shoulder. "See? Okay, let's go Gyu" Minghao mumbled to his boyfriend as they left Seokmin and Seungkwan's room.

"Whew, let's just cuddle now, I feel exhausted." Seungkwan collapsed onto the couch as Seokmin made his way over. The younger laying next to him as Seokmin slyly put his arm around Seungkwan. "Oh, so slick huh?" Seokmin felt his heart drop and the heat run to his cheeks as Seungkwan said that.

"I'm just kidding, I know Soonyoung has a crush on you and I'd never do that to the guy." Seungkwan spoke after he heard no response from Seokmin. The older breathed out as Seungkwan frowned slightly "Is being with me that bad?" He huffed as Seokmin blinked a few times before realizing what Seungkwna thinks.

"No no! You are great! You're amazing! I like you!" Seokmin's eyes widened as he tries to continue the sentence "We all like you here Kwan!" He tried to make it less awkward as Seungkwan raised a brow and then snuggled into Seokmin's shoulder.

When Seokmin heard no noise coming from the younger, he glanced at Seungkwan. The younger seemed so at peace; his lashes were as luscious as ever, barely moving a centimeter. His breathing was so stable. How could you find someone's breath cute? Seokmin found it cute that Seungkwan's huffs of breaths were soft.

He just examined the younger and stroked his hair softly, humming.

———

Seokmin's crush was as obvious as it was. Apparently, it was so obvious that all the others knew about his little crush on Seungkwan.

One time, Seokmin wished he hadn't walked in on Soonyoung and Jihoon making out. Or he would wish to never see that again. "Here's a deal, I pretend to have a crush on you so Seungkwan has a crush on you. Then you can't reveal us before Christmas." Soonyoung made up this plan that Seokmin didn't even think would work.

"F-Fine. I still don't understand how that works." Seokmin shrugged as he continued on with his day.

The party is about to start and here he is, with Seungkwan, still on the couch. Seungkwan is apparently a very heavy sleeper.

"Kwan, wake up pleasee?" Seokmin pleaded as the other just started to move, stretch his limbs, everything.

"Have you been awake?" Seokmin questioned the younger as Seungkwan snickered.

"Yeah, just seeing you plead makes me want to wake up." He stuck his tongue out at Seokmin as the older rolled his eyes playfully.

"The party's about to start, c'mon!" Seokmin cheered as Seungkwan yawned, nodding as Seokmin ushered him to where the party was.

Mingyu apparently made his great dish with the aid of Junhui. It was hot pot for this cold weather. It felt so warm when Seokmin took a sip of the broth, trickling down his throat and into his warm belly.

"I have another plan" Soonyoung grabbed Seokmin and talked to him on the side. "All of your plans aren't going to work Soonyoung" He rolled his eyes with purpose as the older gasped.

"You really don't think so? I think it will"

"What is it?"

"Lead Seungkwan to the mistletoe and then that's the end." Soonyoung grinned goofily as Seokmin nodded.

"That might actually work." He heard a 'yes!' from Soonyoung as he trotted back to where Jihoon was sitting.

He didn't know how the others didn't know about those two. They are more obvious than Seokmin.

"Hey I need to talk to you" Seokmin tapped Seungkwan on the shoulder as the younger looked at him with doe eyes.

"What's it about?"

"Just follow me for a second" Seokmin led him under the mistletoe as they started to talk. "Oh yeah, you know the goldfish I had? I forgot to water it sometimes with my plants and then I—"

"You aren't making any sense Seokmin-ah? Please repeat that?" Seungkwan held his hand still as the room got super quiet.

"Why did it get so quiet?" Seungkwan looked at everyone then looked up. "Are you kidding me?" He laughed a little as Seokmin brightened up.

Shrugging, "I guess we have to." He leaned into Seungkwan as the other pressed a kiss onto his lips. Seokmin felt warmth, warmth of the sun on a winter day, the warmth of his blood running through his veins, the warmth of his feelings.

"Oh I'm so sorry Soonyoung" Seungkwan's eyes looked teary as he faced Soonyoung. Seokmin was utterly confused as the younger let go of his hand. "I just really like Seokmin a lot and he's just a great person to be around; a great cuddler too" He let his heart pour as Seokmin watched in shock.

"No no it's okay! I meant to tell you guys that.. Drum roll please?" All of them started to hit whatever object they could find like a drum. "Me and Jihoonie are boyfriends!" Soonyoung squished his cheek with Jihoon's who was blooming red like a rose in spring.

"Oh! Congrats! Then why did you like—" Soonyoung interrupted Seungkwan with a hearty laugh. "Ohoho! I was doing that for Seokmin, he really likes you."

Seokmin has never felt more betrayed by Soonyoung in his life.

"You do?" Seungkwan faced Seokmin with a tint of pink on his cheeks and a wide smile across his face as he held Seokmin's face.

It was magical, Seungkwan leaned in as Seokmin held Seungkwan's waist.