Soon both families where seated with the adults and babies at one table and the girls at the other table next to them.  

Laura started talking to carol "did I notice that Stella was wearing a diaper as well."

"Sure did" carol said "the girls talked her into it when we started leaving the rest area.  So I jumped back and put a diaper on her."

"Oh" Laura responded "what's one more anyways" she chuckled 

"I wouldn't count on it" carol said "I don't think she's a fan of it at the moment even though she did have to use it about hour ago"

"Ahh that's to bad" Laura stated "well while we wait for our food we should probably look at ordering some more diapers"

"Oh yea" carol perked up, she then pulled out her iPad and went to website she orders stacies diapers.  She went to north shore medical.  She then showed Laura the diapers they just came out with.  "These are what we should order for vacation, I think the girls would look cute in these"

Laura looked at what carol was showing her and went "awww those would be cute, here let me get my card and we'll order them" 

So they ordered them, and those new diapers should arrive in two days. Soon the families were done eating and started heading out to the vans.  Carol grabbed Stella and said " I'm going to change Bethany's diaper so let's do you also since you wet pretty good and I'm not sure how much it'll hold from you"

"What, no mom not in there where somebody will see" Stella said in protest

Carol grabbed her daughter's hand and said "come on let's go young lady"

Stella reluctantly went with her mom to get a diaper change. When they got to the bathroom doors Stella's father was coming out of the men's room. "Hey hun" David then asked "hey you want me to take one of them"

"Sure" carol said.  She then handed a diaper and some wipes to her husband.  Stella was expecting her mom to hand off Bethany to dad but to her surprise she directed Stella's hand to her dad.

"You take Stella, thanks hun" carol said

Stella was dumbfounded but obeyed.  Her dad led her into the men's room and went over to the changing table and lowered it down.  Stella was feeling like she was going to crawl under the tile on the floor from embarrassment.

Her dad held out his arms and said "come on girl let's get this done" 

Stella put out her arms and her dad grabbed her under her arms and lifted her up easily and laid her down on the table, pulling up her dress to expose her wet diaper and proceeded like a pro in changing her diaper.  Unknowingly to her dad while he was cleaning her up. But in the middle of it the door opened up and there was a little boy of the same age came it to the bathroom when her legs were straight up in the air getting wiped and a new diaper being put on her, David said "you peed a lot for an eight year old" The little boy stopped and looked at Stella. They locked eyed for a moment, and with that the boy smiled and went over and peed like a big boy and left.

By that time her dad was done with changing her diaper and picked is horrified daughter and set her down and said let's go.

Steph was helping Stacie out to the van when stacie stopped all of a sudden she stopped dead in her tracked and went "Uh Oh I need to go" she started to turn around and looking for her mom or dad in utter despair.

Steph was looking around on what was going on, not sure what to do to help her cousin. But they didn't know that carol was in the bathroom changing Bethany's diaper along with Stella's diaper as well. 

"Oh gosh" stacie said.  And with that she kinda got this look on her face that Steph hadn't seen before.  Stacie gripped down hard on the handles of her walker and had to let it go, she had just pooped her self.

Staph asked "are you ok."

"Kinda" stacie replied  "this happens sometimes with some of the meds i take and eat certain things"

Laura got there and said "oh honey your mom and dad is changing diapers, let's get you cleaned up, we'll take care of it down at the van." She then started getting stacie down to the van.  She then found the necessary supplies and got stacie lying down in the floor of the van.  She pulled down stacies shorts down below her knees and inspected the damage.  She then reached up and untapped the soiled diaper and pulled it back. "Oh that's not bad at all" Laura added.  She then without thinking just grabbed stacie's legs and raised them up toward her chest and took the front of the diaper and wiped what she could.  She then grabbed some wiped and started cleaning up her niece, she then raised her up far enough to get the dirty out fro  under her and finished up cleaning her up.  She then slid the fresh clean diaper under her but and tapped it up and pulled up her shorts again.

Steph was just standing there watching her older cousin get poopy diaper changed in aww. Deep down wishing it was her for some reason.

By that time carol and the younger girls was returning and carol was like she had a poop accident didn't she.

"Yes she did but she's all cleaned up and ready to go" Laura added "I guess I better get used to changing bigger  diapers"

"Sure looks that was sis" carol said

They all loaded up in the vans for the last part of their trip to the beach house.....