Chapter 13

The next morning Steph woke up around 8 and was laying there thinking about the day and how good she slept.  She started getting out of bed and she realized how swelled up her diaper was.  She reached down and squeezed the front and giggled on squishy it felt, at that time she needed to go her morning pee so without thinking she just let it go in the already pretty wet diaper.  She then decided to go down to the kitchen to find something to eat, so just wearing only a regular tee shirt and soaked diaper she headed down stairs.  She rounded the Corner into the kitchen to find aunt carol drinking her morning coffee.

"Morning punkin" carol said "how'd ya sleep last night"

"Pretty good aunt carol" Steph said

"That's good hun" carol added  "you hungry?"

"Yep" the 11yo perked in

"Well what would you like?  We have some cereal or there's some waffles in the freezer" carol asked Steph 

"I think I just have some cereal" Steph answered  she went to the cabinet to look and see what kind of cereal they had.  She decided on some fruity pebbles and grabbed the box, a bowl and milk and went and sat down next to her aunt.  She poured herself and bowl of cereal and proceeded to eat.

"What's are we doing today aunt carol?" Steph asked.

"Well your mom said you two were going out shopping to get some shorts and tops to help cover up your diapers when we're out and about but other than that it's just hanging in the pool or the beach.  Speaking of your diaper looks like you need a change huh"

"Yea but moms not up yet" Steph answered 

"No problem" carol said  "I'll change you when you get done eating, I'll be right back with the stuff" so carol got up and went over to corner and opened up a new pack that they've left there so there easier to get plus some wipes and such.  She then set them down on the coffee table.  

Steph finished up eating and aunt carol motioned for her to come lay down on the couch, which Steph obeyed and layed down on the couch.

"From the looks of this thing it's almost overflowing" carol laughed as she reached down and untaped the over soggy diaper.  She pulled the front back and started cleaning up her niece.  She noticed that Steph has started getting some irritation in her diaper area.  "Hold on hun let's get some destin on you before you get a rash."  Carol headed over to stacie's backpack/diaper bag and pull out a tube.  She then got a good amount and started rubbing in Steph's diaper area.  After she got it applied she grabbed the new diaper and opened it up and proceeded to put it on Steph. 

"Thanks aunt carol" Steph said

"Your welcome sweetly" carol added.  She then said "I think your mom ordered some more cuter diapers than these plain white ones and they should be here today"

Steph was wondering what they could be.......