Chapter 11

Both families continued to travel for a few more hours and they finally reached their 1st destination just north of Daytona, a big 6 bedroom three story house right on the beach.  It has a big pool and 2 hot tubs, it even has a elevator which is very helpful with stacie being able to around.  

Both families pulled in and started unpacking they vans.  The kids were running around trying to figure out where they was going to sleep.  Steph and Stacie wanted to share a room so they choose a nice spacious one with 2 queen bed.  Steph grabbed her bag and took it in there.  Stacie's dad dropped off her box of diapers and such and aunt Carol brought in her bag also and started unpacking her bag and putting away her clothes. After that she started unpacking her diapers and putting them in a dresser drawer leaving out a couple laying out on the bed.  She then proceeded to her room and did the same for her and her husband.

The girls started exploring around the house themselves. Steph soon heard her mom call out to her to come up to her room.  She entered into her room to find her mom setting on the small couch in the room. 

Between the drive and such Steph had wet her diaper a couple more times since lunch and  she was getting use to wearing them and really wasn't on her mind except for the bulge she was feeling while she was walking around.

"Hey Steph hun come set with me so we can talk" Laura told her daughter.

Steph walked over and sat down next to her mom.

"Are you all settled in and such?" Laura asked

"I sure am" Steph said

"Good" Laura added "I was thinking about today with getting you to put a diaper on and such and was wondering how you were feeling about it?

Steph replied "it's good mom, it's not bad at all. Actually to tell the truth I've enjoyed wearing them today"

"Oh" Laura looked at her daughter. "Well I'll just come out and ask do you just want to stay in diapers during our vacation?   It's up to you, like I said this morning it's a vacation so no judgments from anybody.  Plus your going to be wearing them at night anyways regardless"

Steph had been thinking of asking her mom if she could wear them so she answered "sure"

"Well alright then" Laura said "there's only one rule at the moment and that's you cannot change yourself other than that it's anything goes even if it's messing your pants but if you don't want to mess them just let me know and I'll take it off for you.

"Ok mama" Steph said  "I don't know if I want to poop in them or not, it sounds gross" she laughed.

"So with that Steph , tomorrow morning we'll go out shopping to find some better fitting clothes to cover them up" Laura added

"Cool" Steph yelled as she hugged her mom.  Steph always enjoyed shopping for new clothes anyways.

At that moment carol entered them bedroom with stacie and said "I think the girls want to go swimming so I need to help stacie get changed into her swimming stuff"  she then got out a one piece out along with a swim diaper and set them on the bed.  Stacie went and stood by her mom so she could get changed.  Carol reached up and pulled down her daughter's shorts all the way down and helped her step out of them.  She then reached and started un-taping her diaper and removed it.  She fanned out a swimates swim diaper and helped stacie step into it and pulled it up into place.  She then helped get her shirt and bra off, she then helped her get her a bathing suit top on.  

Laura and Steph watching on Laura turned to Steph and said your next.  So Laura pulled down Steph's shorts and undid the pretty soaked diaper.  She then grabbed a swim diaper and helped her daughter get it on properly.  Steph then picked up a one piece bathing suit and put it on, and with that the girls headed down to the pool for some swimming.  Laura and carol went and got the younger ones changed to go to the pool as well.  

Carol found Stella as well have her her suit as well but she didn't get her in a little swimmers although she tried.

The condo had a real nice zero entrance pool so stacie could just walk into the pool without having to use the ladders.

Soon with the kids getting tired it was time to get out of the pool and get ready to go out to dinner.  

Laura looked at carol and said "if you get the little ones I'll take care of the girls"

"Ok that's fine with me" carol said as she started directing Bethany, Stella and jake into the house to start getting ready.

Laura looked at stacie and Steph and said  " you two head one up to your room a nod I'll be there in a minute to help you get ready for dinner"  with that both girls went upstairs to their room and started picking out some clothes to wear. 

Laura walked in and asked "now who's first?"

Stacie volunteered so Laura headed over to her niece.  She then put down a towel on her bed and helped stacie get into position,  and she reached and just ripped the sides on the swim diaper and pulled it off.  She then helped get her suit top off and proceeded to dry her off really good especially in the diaper area.  She then grabbed a fresh diaper along with some powder and proceeded to put on the diaper on her teen niece along with helping her get dressed an then turning to her daughter and said "come on let's get you changed"

Steph had already stripped down and dried herself off so she went over to where her mom was waiting and laid down in the diaper changing position.  So Laura grabbed a fresh diaper and opened it up and just like before she lifted up her preteen daughter by the ankles and slid the fresh diaper under her behind and she her back down.  She then got the powder and started applying it on her daughter's private area.  Steph looked up and asked "why are you doing that mama?

"Well you've been wearing it today plus you've been swimming so the will help you from getting a rash down there" Laura answered 

"Ok" Steph said "it kinda tickles and feels cold" she giggled 

Laura then pulled the front of the diaper and tapped it tightly in place across Steph's waist.  She then picked up the shorts and shirt her daughter picked out and helped her get dressed.  Stacie had already left the room to head down the elevator.

Meanwhile carol had gotten the little ones ready and headed off to Stella's room she was sleeping in,  Stella was already dressed and thought she was ready to go, but her mom was carrying something in her hand.

"Mom I don't want to wear that, I'm not a baby you know" Stella said to her mom who was holding a pamper.

"Stella I don't want to argue with you so just lay down young lady" carol said "I think you should wear one for a couple days to see how your sister feels"

Stella reluctantly laid down in the changing position and her mom quickly diapered her up.

They all loaded up in the van and headed out to a local pizza joint for dinner....