First Date?

Deku knew that Uraraka wasn't wrong; of course she wasn't wrong! It was so obvious in hindsight, but that didn't mean he had to like it. He was into guys? But how? Why? He supposed asking questions like that was as ridiculous as asking someone why they were Japanese, but... still! How was this possible? Didn't he used to have a crush on Uraraka? Was that not a crush? Was it? He liked girls didn't he? Or did he like... both? Could he like both?

He couldn't freaking take it anymore; he needed answers.

Peeking his head into the living room, he was relieved to find the very people he was looking for lounging about as usual. He walked into the room to be met with a few knowing smiles.

"I knew you'd come to me." Ashido smirked, gaining Kaminari and Jirou's attention from where they were sat on the other couch.

Uraraka bounced into the room and excitedly sat down, "So?"

"Okay," Midoriya sighed, "So, like, what do you do if you like a person?"

"Usually you try and get them to date you." Kaminari stated matter-of-factly, "That's the end goal."

"Okay, yeah, smartass" Deku huffed, "But... how do you know if they like you? And- And what if you're not even sure if you like them? How do you know if you like someone?"

"I'm telling Aizawa that you called me a smartass." Kaminari asserted, and before Deku could make another snarky comment Uraraka stood and sat him down.

"Look, Deku, none of us are stupid. Enough with the hypotheticals okay?" she pleaded.

"We know you brought that guy you've been training with over yesterday," Jirou said, not looking up from her phone, "We're not saying that you did anything, but it's pretty clear you like the guy."

Midoriya flushed, helpless to defend himself from the accusation. Who was he kidding? How could he lie to them when he couldn't even lie to himself? He had a crush on Shaggy Rogers and that was that.

"Go easy on him guys." Ashido sighed, "Look at him. The poor guy has no clue what he's doing."

"I don't." Deku admitted bitterly, "I don't know what's wrong with me."

"Whoa, whoa," Jirou looked up from her phone, "Nothing is wrong with you, dude. You like a guy, so what?"

He squirmed uncomfortably, not quite believing he was talking to his classmates about this and completely worried about what they'd think of him, "It's... I didn't know I liked guys till a couple of days ago."

"Oh, that's rough." Ashido winced.

"I just don't know how to think about it. It's not like my mom's ever been harsh about those things. I think she already knows and is fine with it... I just... I thought I liked girls y'know, and now all of the sudden I realized I've been crushing on guys too." It felt like he was giving some sort of confession, and he waited anxiously for his friends' responses.

"You can like both. You know that, right?" Uraraka asked.

"You... you can?" he wasn't quite sure how that was possible.

"Uh, yeah, it's called being bisexual." Ashido chuckled, pointing over to the couch, "Just ask Jirou."

Midoriya glanced over at her in confusion, and she set her phone down again, "As you can see, I am currently snuggling with my boyfriend," Kaminari gave a satisfied smirk at that, "But, all it took for me was to see Momo's tits to realize that I'm also into girls."

"Wait, you've seen Momo's tits?" Kaminari gasped in an almost betrayed manner.

"It happened during the U.S.J. attack, long story." She dismissed.