Chapter 1.

Dream joined the game.

I stood there on top of the obsidian where I had logged the previous day. The purples merged with the blacks of each block underneath my feet, making me dizzy. Lifting my head, I gazed around L'manburg, a smirk forming on my face.

Not long now and it will all be mine, the SMP a whole just for us...

Gathering my thoughts together, I stabilised myself as a gust of wind rushed between my legs making me shake. I continued to place obsidian down where I had left off the night before, although part of me knew I would have to get someone to remove it all soon. I knew exactly what was going to happen. Tommy would plead to the others for rebellion against me but I would be able to change the dear presidents mind last minute by speaking alone.

Tubbo didn't realise it but he wasn't in charge, he was merely a puppet being controlled by the puppet master. Me. I had a twinge of manipulation to my words recently which allowed me to convince people I had everyone's best interest at heart rather than my own, even convincing people like Punz that they were in charge of their own decisions and actions but the reality was that it was all down to what I wanted and what I said went.

I had started all this to protect someone... 

Someone pure and more deserving than anyone in the realm, but the more I continued to make decisions over everyone else for that person I knew I had started to become greedy. I wanted more power than I have ever wanted before. 

Although if I had all the power that I desired I could still give him anything he could dream of on the SMP with no one to test me. He could build wherever he wanted, kill whoever he wanted with no repercussions and no one would grief him out of fear of me.

I knew deep down this new tyrant personality of mine was pushing him away despite it somewhat being for him. In fact it was pushing everyone away but the selfishness inside of me grew and deep down I tried to forget that it stopped becoming about protecting or giving someone everything and more about the pure thrill I got from being just plain evil.

"Hi Dream,"

I had phased out not realising that it was time, Tubbo faced me with Tommy, Fundy and Quackity sharply stood behind. I had to be cool. I had to be calm. Collected. A familiar smiling face flashed in my mind which helped me keep in control.

"Hello Tubbo," I said plainly but with a hint of purity.

"We have come to a decision-"  but before he could continue he was cut off, which I had entirely been expecting.

"Dream you're a bitch and you're ugly!" Tommy shouted while stepping forward, flecks of saliva coming forth from the corners of his mouth.

"Tommy, Tommy, Tommy!!" Tubbo tried to push him back and calm him.

"Okay" I responded to the pitiful insult, knowing that I wouldn't lose my cool over some comments I had already heard a repetitive amount of times.

The blonde boy chuckled "Sorry I had to get a little bit out." Fundy quickly nodded in agreement while refusing to make eye contact with me. "Hey Dream, what're you thinking about? Are you thinking about Gogy?" That familiar smiling face quickly disappeared from my mind as I gripped my axe slightly tighter. His name coming out of Tommy's mouth was like fire in my heart, but I quickly loosened my grip and centred myself. This was for him after all, so it had to go smoothly.

It was for him. It was for him. It was for him.

No, Dream it's for you.

"Gogy probably," Quackity added on in a mocking tone while they all rambled.