𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

"(Y/N)! Wait the fuck up!"

"What do you want, Kuroo?"

The male chased the others as soon as she stomped her way out of their dorm. The rest of the roommates were out of words after what happened.

Kuroo yanked her wrist from exiting the building and picked her up from her feet, throwing her onto his shoulder before going back in to see the others.

"LET ME GO, TETSUROU." She squirmed and wiggled around to loosen the grip but Kuroo's grip was just too firm. Not long after that she stopped squirming around like a little child.

He barged into their dorm and threw (Y/N) to the couch before pulling her back to sit on his lap. It was a total silent but they knew what's happening.

"Explain to us, (Y/N)."

"No."

Iwaizumi stood up and rolled his sleeves, fueling himself with more anger as she approached (Y/N) but was halted by Kuroo. "Sit down, Iwaizumi."

"You know what I said earlier is true. It's a fact and no, I do not want to explain it any further."

They looked at the female with her arms crossed, sighing heavily. She knew if she explained the reason behind all the endings, they wouldn't agree.

"Look. I don't want to interfere your future. That's cause we won't have a bright future if we continue, would we?" (Y/N) started to explain a little bit to them.

"It's better to end it here and you know, just live a life without being friends with benefits."

Feeling anxious as she continued to explain, the boys could only sit there and listen to her, aware that the second she walked out of the door, it'll be a 'game over' for their game.

"Kuroo, I know you're thinking of wanting to be honest with her but just no, okay? She's the perfect one for you so don't you fucking dare call off the marriage." She bit her lower lip and exhaled, ruffling Kuroo's hair.

Breathe in blue skies, breathe out grey skies. She stood up and examined the whole situation. Bokuto with his head hanging low and Akaashi avoiding her gaze. As for Hinata, he's never around.