𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘

"NO! I know, (Y/N)

"NO! I know, (Y/N). I KNOW DAMN WELL YOU'LL WALK OUT OF HERE AGAIN! Not a single day is a paradise for me, those days without you were hell for me."

"Yeah right. Like I would believe him easily." The girl spoke out, as the car zoomed out of the university's compound. She hastily buckled her seatbelt and slumped on her seat, not daring to glance at the driver before she cursed. "Bullshit."

"You can stop thinking about him now, nincompoop." Kenma snickered as the car he drove stopped at the red light. 

He's right. This is my time to start a new life. No more bitchy (Y/N).

(Y/N) fished out her phone from her bag and unlocked it with just a swipe when suddenly a notification caught her eye which made her eyes circled. "21 MISSED CALLS?"

Kenma slightly jolted by the sudden shout from the passenger's seat. "Must've been that barista dude you like. This is why you should tell him first before disappearing."

"It's not my fault that I wanted this to end faster."

"You made him worried, how's that not your fault?"

"Why would he get worried about me? And correction, he doesn't like me thus so do I."

The blonde chuckled and began to drive again as soon as the green light flashed, "Do I need to remind you about that time where you and him was practically fuc-"

"OKAY, I GET IT. Too bad he probably doesn't want someone like me." She huffed and crossed her arms.

Patting the girl's head, he knew how fast her friend can fall in love with someone. 

"We'll see about that."

***

"I'll see you tomorrow, I guess? Hopefully? I don't know." She waved at the driver but the driver only nodded and rolled up the window.

"Enjoy your date, fucker!"

Days went by smoothly with (Y/N) now living with Sakusa Kiyoomi, the barista who she met long time ago and stepping into his house is now a daily basis for her. It has also been a while since she spoke or met with any of the boys from her old dorm.

Never have I ever thought I would be able to start anew and live without a total stranger in a span of a few weeks? Way the go, girl !

"Fuck this shit, I'm feeling awesome without them. No more bitchy me and hello to the new me!"

"Feeling victorious already, (Y/N)?" An ear-pierced voice echoed from her back but as soon as she turned around, her expression changed drastically.

"Not this bitch again. Hey bitch, mind your god damn business. Don't you have dicks to suck?"

Rather than fighting back, it left the none other than Ayuzawa speechless on the spot. (Y/N) changed, interesting. she thought to herself.

"Oh? Where's that boyfriend of yours? I bet he's sticking his dick up a random girl's pussy now. I mean, who would want you-"

"Are you done talking?" Just then, a male's voice interrupted the heated talk when (Y/N) was about to plunge at Ayuzawa.

"Ditching your date just to pick a fight with a girl. I'm disappointed."

"What? Aren't you going to be on my side here, Akaashi? After all, we're friends."

Akaashi scoffed, stepping forward to shield (Y/N), "Return to Bokuto, Ayuzawa. You wouldn't want to make him mad."

With that, the brunette stomped her feet and purposely tried to bump into (Y/N) but Akaashi's fast reflexes managed to shield her as Ayuzawa stumbled away.

"Don't worry about me, Akaashi. I'll be fine but thanks anyway." (Y/N) couldn't handle the tension between the two of them and quickly brushed it off.

"(Y/N), wait."

"No, please. Let's just stop here, Akaashi."

"And what if I don't? I have reasons to come here and it's you."

(Y/N) was so ready to walk away but was stopped by a pair of strong arms wrapped around her body, stopping her from moving around.

"Akaashi, please stop. This is inappropriate. What if Sakusa sees us like this in fron-"

"SO WHAT IF HE SEES US?"

"I don't know, I really don't but I can say that I'll be a dead meat." Gathering all her might, she broke free from the hug and turned to look at Akaashi, flashing a smile at him.

Oh, how she deeply missed that good-looking goofball's face. But it's all done, for good and staying away is the best thing to do

"Look, let's just bid goodbye for now. Whatever lies in the future, let it happen, alright?" Monotonously speaking, it didn't take (Y/N) long to disappear into the house.

Akaashi sighed, ruffling his hair violently as he let himself engulfed with guilt. Not wasting anymore time, he retreated from the yard and disappeared but who knows if he'll return to do something again?

Ayuzawa's sudden appearance was a bizzare thing to ever happen after (Y/N) successfully cut ties with the boys. Not to mention how bad and bruised the boys were from the improper goodbye, but it was for the good.

"Oh god, I'm starting to regret this."

-END OF CHAPTER-