𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

(Y/N)'s POV"Make sure you get the order right, (Y/N) unless you want a spank in exchange

(Y/N)'s POV
"Make sure you get the order right, (Y/N) unless you want a spank in exchange." Kuroo shouted from the kitchen.

It's Sunday, 10AM and I was forced to go out to Starbucks to buy damn doods some coffee as they will be studying for the upcoming exam.

How's the rules, you asked? It went pretty well but quite chaotic unfortunately.

flashback

"Let's make some rules."

The boys including Oikawa looked at me with their eyebrows furrowed. Did I say that right?

"Oh! I get it!" Bokuto then said to break the silence. "Maybe we should write it down on a piece of paper."

Kuroo was fast to grab one together with a pen from the coffee table. I took the pen and started to jot down all the ideas running inside my head.

"Okay so, let's start with the first rule." Iwaizumi had volunteered to read it out while we all listen.

"Rule number one, babygirl has to know her place or punishment."

"WAIT WOAH THERE."

"Keep going, Iwaizumi."

"Akaashi wtf?" Oh nonono. This ain't it.

End of flashback

It was legit chaotic. I didn't expect the boys to actually take things seriously about the whole rule thing.

End of POV

(Y/N) walked out of the dorm and immediately went to the nearest Starbuck which was located just a few meters away from the university. Walking in the morning felt so damn nice with the cold breeze passing through the hair.

She arrived at the coffee shop and was greeted by the cashier. Since it's Sunday morning, it's normal to see this place getting crowded with students especially when the exam week was just around the corner.

"Hello, what can I get you started?" The waiter said.

He has a very angelic face with curly black hair and he's wearing a mask. And those beauty marks, situated at a very unique place. Hope he didn't catch her staring.