𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

WARNING: MATURED CONTENT AHEAD

"Stop scaring her, Iwaizumi-san."

Akaashi, who stood behind (Y/N) with his left hand on her left shoulder pulled the girl close to him before sending a sharp glare with a soft smile on his face to the two friends. Passive aggressive, huh.

"We were just kidding, Akaashi. No need the aggressiveness." Oikawa spoke, grabbing (Y/N)'s wrist and dragged her to the living room. Iwaizumi sighed and apologized to Akaashi for that joke they pulled off. Joining Oikawa and (Y/N) in the living room, Iwaizumi sat on the floor as he scooted close to the coffee table in the middle of the couches while Akaashi went upstairs to Bokuto's room to probably serve some drinks.

"Uh- so? Are we not gon-" At that moment, she knew she spoke to soon when Oikawa who was sitting next to her on the same couch pushed her and pinned her down. "Of course we'll fuck you now, (Y/N)-chan." He cooed.

The other boy just sat there and ignored them, eyes focusing on the movies (Y/N) chose earlier. It's not something bad for Iwaizumi actually since he knew how Oikawa would act around the person he can mess with in bed. It's just..natural? Harem? You name it.

"Oikawa, let go of my hand RIGHT.NOW or I'll fucking scream so loud you won't be able to stop the bleeding in your ears." (Y/N) squirmed on the spot. She folded her knees in and brushed one of her knees against Oikawa's crotch, earning herself a hiss from the boy. "Taste that, dipshit."

"Now, now, (Y/N). Don't you think you're being too confident here? You really think you can tease me for me to let you go? You really think by acting so damn vulnerable under me, I'll stop myself from railing you in full clothed? (Y/N)-chan, feel the hardness, hm?" He whispered next to her ear as he grabbed one of her hand and placed it slowly against his bulge. (Y/N), with a flustered expression looked away from him while she palmed the boy's crotch, massaging it gently before her gaze turned back to look at him.

"Kitchen, NOW. Less talking, more doing, dumbass." She groaned and wrapped her arms around his neck. Eyes filled with lust and so much desire to be wrapped tightly in her, he didn't hesitate to move and pick her up and walked to the kitchen, hooking his lips to hers along the way.

Iwaizumi noticed them and sighed, turning the volume of the TV to maximum.

Sharing a passionate kiss, the brown haired man placed (Y/N) on the kitchen counter with her legs firmly around his waist, pulling him close as he leaned closer to deepen the kiss. They pulled away tp catch their breath with their gaze locked together. She gave him a nod, signaling him to proceed and he gladly did. Since she was wearing a short dress, it made his job easier.

"We don't need the foreplay, do we? Skip that part."

"Oh, shut up. You're such a shittykawa, you know." She laughed a bit and it made the male smirked. With his hand on her waist, he slid his hands under her dress and played with the hem of her panties. Soft moans and whimpers escaped her mouth, glaring at the male for being too fucking slow. "Make it quick, Oikawa. You're pissing me off."

"Oh I'm so gonna bend you over this counter and deny your orgasm for so many times if you're not behaving, slut." Oikawa ran her fingers through his soft brown hair before pulling her panties down to her knees. (Y/N) chuckled at his behaviour and decided to get off the counter and turned around, displaying her fully exposed ass to him while she bent herself over the side of the counter. 

"How bold. I love that." His hand landed on her ass with a loud sound of a smack, running his other hand along her wet core. (Y/N) moaned and slightly arched her back, loving the way the male played with her. "So fucking wet, damn."

The muffled sound of a belt being unbuckled alerted the female as she turned her head around only to be greeted with Oikawa's hard cock sprung free with all his pants and boxers dropped to his ankle. She gulped, amazed with his size while her eyes wandered up and down from his face down to his cock. "We'll find a way to fit it in." He chuckled and grabbed his length, brushing the tip against (Y/N)'s soaked core.

Closing both her eyes tightly, she whimpered softly followed by a loud moan when Oikawa had entered himself in her tight core. "Too b-big, Oikaw-wa!"

"Oh fuck y-yeah, baby. Wrap me tight just like that." He growled, slowly thrusting in and out of her with his hands on her waist, holding the girl tightly. As (Y/N) had adjusted to his size, which she didn't expect to be THAT big, she started to moan out, mixing her moans with Oikawa's groans.

"Mhm yes, babe. Fuck me just like that, please." She couldn't hold her moans and desire in as she trailed her hand down to her bare clit, rubbing herself faster to stimulate more.

Oikawa saw how mischievous her act was and he then grabbed both her wrists, pulling them hard. The poor girl yelped and started to scream with the sudden change of speed of his thrusts, "Don't think I wouldn't mind you doing so, (Y/N)-chan. Such a filthy slut you are."

He bent her over more, slamming in and out of her womanhood without caring how loud they're both were. All they really care was the feeling of wanting to be close to each other and feel each other's warmth.

"Hm? You're gonna cum soon. Don't you dare cum or I'll have to fuck you in front of the boys upstairs. You want that, don't you? I know you want that so fucking bad cause you're such a slut. My fucking slut. Got it?" His thrusts went faster than ever, hitting all possible spots in her as he felt the female clenched around him, making he let out a loud groan.

"Fuck, babe! Slow down, slow dO- AH!" She couldn't finish her sentence as she's trying her hard to hold her orgasm in. Thinking of how they will get caught sooner or later by the others made it hard for both of them to stop being vocal.

No words can explain how good she felt right now. Oikawa just knew how to send her to euphoria with just being fucked in the kitchen. This man is so fucking dangerous, god.

"Don't mind me here, guys. I'll be joining in a minute."

"Iwa, please n-not now-"