𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

"Put that puppy down, lady

"Put that puppy down, lady."

That voice, it sounded familiar but way too far from her expectation. Expecting someone she knew but it's a stranger dressed in a white tracksuit with turquoise shirt.

A volleyball player, huh?

"Bold of you to assume that I'm a lady, mister." She stood up.

The boy who definitely was taller than (Y/N) raised his brown thick eyebrows before chuckling. (Y/N) on the other hand felt her whole body stiffened.

She was still holding the puppy in her warm embrace, refused to put the sleeping puppy down as commanded while her other hand was holding the plastic bag. Why should she listen to a stranger anyway?

"My bad, sir. I must say you have a pair of massive and squishy boobs." He winked and proceeded to walk closer to her.

(Y/N) was taken aback as her joke failed to make the male stayed away from her and the puppy. She really wanted to keep it tho.

"You know what? You can have it." She shoved the puppy to the male as he gently took it before she stomped away from them.

Deep inside her heart, sympathy filled mixed with guilt.

"Hey- wait up!" It seemed like the tall brunette boy decided to chase her.

Her pace quickened as she started to build up her running, leaving the male dumbfounded.

Unfortunately, he was fast enough to catch up and pulled her arm, making the girl turned to face him. He was holding the puppy in his left arm while the other arm still grabbed onto her wrist.

"Uhm so- yeah, have we met before?"

"You? I don't know a bastard like you. Now get the fuck away, scum." She knew she sounded harsh but things were getting annoying.

"Why are you so mad? Is it because of that weird joke you tried to pull out? " He leaned closer to her ear and whispered, sending shivers down her spine.

Before she could push him off, he had already ran away with the puppy. (Y/N) screamed and stomped both her feet.

"Oh for fuck sake! Must've been one of Kuroo's ugly ass friend."

She then walked down the road to her house. When she entered the house, her phone blasted signaling a call was in.

She sighed and took out her phone from her pocket while walking into the kitchen.

It was from Akaashi.

Swiping the green icon to the side, she was greeted with a soft voice.

"Hey, I was wondering if you're coming over or not. Well, I mean. Bokuto was being pu-"

"I'm coming, Akaashi. I'll be there before 8 since now is 7:30."

"I'll be waiting then. With open arms of course."

Just then, their conversation was interrupted.

"AKAASHI! GIVE ME A HUG TOO!"

"I'll bring a tape. Just in case you know."

"Got it, princess."

The call ended with (Y/N) sighing heavily. She went upstairs to her room to get ready and packed her things. After that, she went to the front door and exited her house.

Since it's a gaming night, she only rocked with grey hoodie with stupid alien patch on the top left side of the hoodie. And a pair of jeans of course.

(Y/N) entered her car and zoomed out of her house. Locking the doors? Technology exists for a reason.

On her way to Kenma's house, she couldn't stop thinking about the cute puppy she met earlier. Too bad that jerk took him away.

***

"BABY! YOU'RE HERE!" Bokuto exclaimed, lifting her up and soon pulling (Y/N) into his embrace.

Their laughter broke the silence as they shared a tender kiss before backing away. They entered the house which was full of boys. Grown up boys.

Cringy, you say? Well, it's not for all of them since they practically and technically "share" (Y/N). Rules exist and so was a schedule. It's called, friends with benefits.

It all started when it was her first year in the university. Having to learn harder and smarter throughout the journey to become what she dreamt to be, she had encountered many people.

These guys, well, they pretty much invited (Y/N) to one of their house since the owner of the house threw a party. That's how it all started, (Y/N) was dared to kiss Bokuto but the guy stopped the game.

Oh, what a chaotic drama. (Y/N), a shy girl who was dragged into this whole wheel of paradise with all the boys. Maybe they started a bet? (Y/N) couldn't care less because she probably enjoyed being with the boys.

To sum it up, they agreed to share (Y/N) though she didn't want to at first. She felt disgusted but as a teenager who's living her life to the fullest, what could go wrong?

"Alright, boys. Make way for me." She sat in the middle of the group as the whole living room was surrounded with pillows, blankets and food of course.

"Let's start of with PVP." Kenma, the male with a blond mixed with black which he tied into a man bun suggested.

They all agreed and carry on with the gaming.

While playing games for countless rounds, (Y/N) decided to bring a specific topic up.

"Guys, do you have any idea of why Kenma is not apart of being our dormmate?"

Kuroo chuckled, chugging on the beer. This dude was as drunk as a skunk and it stinks. But (Y/N) liked it.

"Probably because I requested for him to be away from this tangerine dude."

"You mean Shoyo, fucker."

"Woah calm down, Kenma. Don't pull out the knife." And the whole room laughed at (Y/N)'s joke.

"Stupid cunt. Fear not, (Y/N) for I will come to visit everytime I can."

She sighed and smiled at Kenma before glancing at Akaashi who was calmly scrolling on his phone.

I have a bad feeling about this. She thought.

"Hey, Akamshi. How was your date with that girl?"

 How was your date with that girl?"