𝐓𝐖𝐎

WARNING: MATURED CONTENT AHEAD

The moon shone brightly that night as the light penetrated the window of the living room. Though the red curtains were closed to create a dark environment, it didn't seem to work that much as (Y/N) could be seen straddling Iwaizumi on the couch with a romance movie playing in the TV.

"There you go again, Iwa. Always using that word."

"You know action speaks louder than words. Let me show that two is just a number." Iwaizumi's fingers danced along the hem of her top, travelling under it, fondling her right breast.

He earned himself a soft yet pleading moan from (Y/N) who squirmed on his lap. She whined and glared at Iwaizumi who displayed a victory smirk as she cupped his face and pulled him into a rough kiss.

Sharing a rough yet passionate kiss, (Y/N) made the move to nibble on the male's bottom lip but Iwaizumi refused to give in as he broke the kiss and flipped them with him now hovering the female on the couch.

"Oh my, (Y/N). You're getting bold with that action. Look at that drool, such a dirty slut." He whispered to her ear, one hand pinning both (Y/N)'s wrists above her head while the other hand ripped open her top.

Buttons of her top flew off with the strong tug, revealing her barely in a string but only her pants. He leaned closer to leave kisses from her neck and down to her cleavage. (Y/N) glanced down to see Iwaizumi's move before moaning loudly. Seems like he leaned his knee right on her clothed private part.

"Ugh, Iwa! Can't you just go straight to the point?" She groaned and tried yanking her wrists but his grip tightened.

"Don't make me leave that naughty wet pussy of yours throbbing for my cock, (Y/N). You know I hate brats like you. And what did I say about brats, hm?"

She blushed and looked away, "Brats don't get to cum."

Iwaizumi slid his palm into her panties and started to play with her clit which grew swollen with every move his fingers did. (Y/N)'s back arched at the sudden touch before moaning softly with her eyes closed tightly.

The sound of his belt clanking echoed across the living room, receiving a whine from the female underneath him. He tossed her jeans and hoodie to the floor, together with the pieces of clothes. So vulnerable.

"Be a good girl for me, alright?" As the belt now tied firmly around her wrists, she nodded and he proceeded to rip open her pants and pulled her panties down.

Embarrassed at the current situation they're both in, (Y/N) looked away from Iwaizumi who's amazed at how wet the girl was just by the small touch he gave.

Soon after they're both naked on the couch, the male leaned towards as his face was just inches from (Y/N)'s wet core. Moans and whines filled the room as the female's breath hitched, enjoying the feeling of the male's hot breath hit her core.

"Get to the po- AHH!"

"I told you to be a good girl. I do whatever the fuck that I want. Know your fucking place, slut."

Two, not one but two fingers had penetrated her, making her moaned loudly. The neighbours probably heard that- or not since it's night.

His fingers curled up and thrusted further into her area, chuckling at the female's reaction. "I bet my cock can make you scream better than this."

"J-just start moving, stupid-" She managed to speak a few words but cut out with her moans.

He moved his fingers faster, fast eniugh to make the female squirm out of place. Iwaizumi felt her walls tighten before pulling away and rubbed her clit faster this time.

"Fuck- Iwa, go faster a-ahh!"

"No cumming until I say so, princess."

Iwaizumi stopped his action which made (Y/N) groaned and whined. She normalized her breathing and star te d to relax when Iwaizumi had pushed himself into her, groaning out loud.

"Oh god, Iwa! Let me fucking breath!" She screamed as her breath hitched again.

The male ignored her and wrapped his fingers around her neck, slowly slamming in and out of her tight and soaked core.

"Tell me, (Y/N). You like it when my cock fucks you hard? Or should I go slowly?" He spoke, whispering the last word to her ear.

Before she could answer, his pace built up in a second. Both of their faces were covered with sweats, trickling down and their cheeks were tinted with soft red blush.

Enjoying each other's presence, their moans loudly.

***

Soon, they both reached their high in each other's arm. Iwaizumi had released in (Y/N) and their cum could be seen dripping out of her swollen pussy.

They embraced each other, catching their breath before the brunette guy laid down with (Y/N) still in his arms. (Y/N) still had her eyes tightly closed when Iwaizumi left a soft calming peck on top of her head.

"I know. I'll cut you off some slack."

"Thanks, Iwa. Let me heat up the pi-"

The male stood up and carried the pizza box to the kitchen, leaving (Y/N) naked on the couch. He turned the microwave on and started to heat the pizza up in a big plate.

He ran upstairs to her room to get a blanket and ran back down, quickly wrapping (Y/N) who was sitting up with the blanket.

"I love you, princess." He whispered, hugging her from behind the couch. It's not that bad after all, still romantic.