𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄

Slap!

"That hurts, Bokuto."

"Oh so now you know how to feel pain?" Bokuto shot at the raven-haired man whose cheek was red.

It was his fault to begin with. Barging into someone's property and causing ruckus, not to mention the discomfort brought by him. Akaashi couldn't help but to take the physical attack by the others in the dorm. Who does he think he is?

"Enough, Bokuto."

"Shut your stinky mouth. I'm not talking to you, Kuroo." His hand soared high, accelerating like a rocket and landed a punch right on Akaashi's face. It made the taller figure flinched and sighed. Should he let them be?

In the end, Kuroo pushed the two of them to the ground. "Who's idea was it to start this relationship? Rules? Friends with benefits? " He paced back and forth, ruffling his hair in frustration at the thoughts running freely in his head. "Get a mirror. You thought (Y/N) would want to see you?"

"You fucked her when you're engaged." The two on the ground said in unison. Yeah, that hit like a truck. Sheesh.

"Enough. Don't you dare say a word."

"Sakusa Kiyoomi." A voice came from the front door and a male with turquoise shirt entered the living room they're currently in. Looks like Iwa and Oikawa came by again, as always.

Kuroo, Akaashi and Bokuto looked at each other, exchanging various expressions while their thoughts ran free. It's true that (Y/N) is living with Sakusa now but mentioning his name out of the blue? It piqued their interest.

"Anyone remember the last rule we came up with?" Oikawa asked, sitting down with a cup of coffee in his hand. He didn't seem troubled by the whole situation. Not even Iwaizumi. They're probably here just for fun.

"Rule #20, I believe." Akaashi spoke when Kuroo tsked.

"I thought we came up with hundreds of them, no? What a joke."

"We did, dude. But those are personal rules."

Oikawa sighed, finishing his coffee. "Iwa, mind telling me what is rule #20?"

"Since I came up with that one with Akaashi, rule #20 forbids us from interfering with anyone's relationship."

"Exactly." Oikawa chimed. "Sakusa and (Y/N), ring a bell?"

The three took their seat at the dining table and nodded their head. Sakusa has always been by (Y/N)'s side ever since she ended their conversation and relationship. "Is this jealousy?"

"Most likely, Bokuto."

"So what are we going to do now? Act like we never met? That's brutal." Kuroo protested, ruffling his hair again. Regret, yes. It's written all over his face.

"Ayuzawa. Do you love her?"

Kuroo raised his head up and looked at Oikawa with a weird expression. What kind of question is that? Where is this conversation going anyway?

"I don't know. Fuck it."

***

"Eat something, (Y/N)."

"No thanks. I'm full, Omi." She pushed her plate away, not even wanting to look at Sakusa. 

The male stood up from his seat and walked towards her as he pulled her chair to face him. He then kneeled down with both her hands in his. "Do it for me, at least."

(Y/N) was astonished. "Sakusa, why are you kneeling? Get up, please."

"No. Not until you eat something. Three days since you came back from the dorm and you're living like a corpse. Do you think I'm not worried? I'm worried sick."

"Okay, fine. I'll eat so please stand up." She pulled away from him and fixed her chair before reaching for her plate with all sorts of delicacies in it. They look scrumptious but she has no appetite.

This is pretty much unsettling for Sakusa so he took a piece of tart and shoved it to her face. "Open up, quick." She noticed that his face turned beet red with him facing away.

Adorable. 

(Y/N) took a bite as a satisfying hum escaped, creating a smile on Sakusa's face. Once he's back t normal from being a beet, he continued eating and so wa (Y/N).

"Say, (Y/N)."

"Hm? Is there something on my face?" (Y/N) pulled out a tissue from the side of the table to wipe any crumbs on her face but Sakusa just chuckled. "What? Tell me, Omi."

"Seconds ago, you called me  Sakusa and now Omi?"

(Y/N) realised that she did called Sakusa with the nickname but that's now a big deal, isn't it?

"I was thinking. Maybe we can go out on next Friday." 

"I have an evening class like alwa-"

"No worries, I'll wait. We can start the trip at night."

(Y/N) furrowed her brows. "A night trip to where exactly?" 

It sure is been a while since she last went out to somewhere far from the city and dorm. All her teenage life, she's stuck in that stupid game. Maybe this is her chance to experience life?

"I'm taking you to see my parents."

-END OF CHAPTER-