Quality Time

*Eun Mi's POV:

"Yes I do love her...With all my heart."

Jisoo's secret is kept safe with me!∩__∩

I just wonder how Yukari will be able to think straight after she hears this from her beloved Jisoo. LoL!≧﹏≦

After the little confession, Jisoo left for his group's recording session, leaving BamBam & I walking around the park together.

BamBam is treating me out today since he doesn't have anything on his schedule & hates being bored, so fortunately, I felt the same way.

And of course, he wears his usual disguise to avoid any interruptions from fans during our 'quality time'.

"So, how are you, Eun Mi?" BamBam asked, shoving his hands inside his pockets while looking away.

I looked at him then smiled. "I'm fine, BamBam-oppa. What about you?"

As I waited for his answer, I focused myself on the calm & peaceful atmosphere around us that I didn't come to realize that I was walking by myself.

I turned around to find BamBam standing a few steps behind with a smile on his face & his soft eyes staring at me.

I looked at him with a puzzled face. "BamBam-oppa, are you alright?"

He seemed to notice his strange actions & rubbed the back of his neck, laughing nervously while averting his eyes. "Sorry, I just feel a little tired from the walking, that's all."

His answer didn't quite satisfy my curiosity, so I approached him then felt his forehead with my hand to see if he caught a fever, but instead, his temperature felt normal.

"You don't have a fever. Do you want to sit down & rest a bit, oppa?" I asked, & caught his surprised expression with his cheeks suddenly turning red.

Dug. Dug. Dug.

His eyes seemed almost perfect...

I can feel this strange emotion whenever I looked into them...

It's a different feeling, but I can tell that the more I'm with him, the stronger I feel something that tells me to just be by his side.

Is this what a 'First Love' feels like? Or not?

"Eun Mi?"

*BamBam's POV:

Her beautiful features never failed to captivate my eyes.

Her pretty almond eyes...

Her high-bridged nose...

Her cute puffy pinkish cheeks...

And her attractive soft cherry lips...

Wait a minute...WHAT AM I THINKING???

I'm starting to sound like a pervert!

BamBam, stop your perverted thoughts already! Is this how your mom taught you about girls?

I was finally awake from my deep thoughts & realized Eun Mi still spacing out as she stared at me.

I looked around us & noticed passersby looking at us as if we're some part of a drama movie or something.

"Eun Mi?" I called out, shaking her by her shoulders.

Finally, it brought her back to reality, making her switch her head from side to side, puzzled.

I smirked, nearing my face towards hers a few inches away. "Am I really that handsome for you to be staring at me?"