Stay Confident

CHAPTER 13

STAY CONFIDENT

*Eun Mi’s POV:

OMG! What are they both doing? O_O

I watched BamBam’s and Mark’s atmosphere as they both stared at each other & create a strange tension between them.

How did it get to this?

Let me explain...

After Mark & I took a VERY NERVE-WRECKING selca, BamBam suddenly walked to us & pulled me behind him then stared at Mark while Mark did the same thing in return. I never actually knew what was happening between the two of them. And I need to know...

“Sorry if I’m late, guys!”

We all turned to see Yukari, wearing a gray long- sleeve, brown short with black stockings & black boots. She even wore sunglasses & a cute little gray hat (A/N: You can see it at the side). We watched her running towards us.

“What took you so long, Yuki- chan?” I questioned as I placed my hands on my hips & stared at her while she just smiled using her aegyo at me.

“Sorry, Mi- chan, I just had to go into a spa for some relaxing...” she answered as she brought out a ‘Peace’ sign & with a silly smile. Before I could scold her again, a beautiful black-haired lady, wearing formal attire, approached us.

She bowed politely. “Good morning, are you girls Eun Mi & Yukari?”

The both of us nodded & smiled.

“Good thing you girls are already here... Come, I’ll introduce to you your fellow trainees and fellow instructors. Oh, and Got7, you are all called to attend a meeting with Mr. Park Jin Young.” She announced as she walked ahead.

Yukari & I looked at each other, and then turned to the guys.

“I guess Yuki- chan & I will now start our training, oppas.” I said as I turned to look at each faces of each Got7 member.

BamBam approached and gave me a small piece of paper. “Take care, Eun Mi, alright? Just call me if you need someone to talk to.”

Before I could comment on his action, Mark suddenly walked beside me & took my phone from my hand.

“Mark- oppa, what are you doing to my phone?” I questioned as I tried to take a peek as he typed something into my cell phone.

Finally, he gave it to me with a grin. “Something you won’t forget...”

I stared at him with a confused expression before looking into my phone.