First Time

*Eun Mi's POV:

The feeling of enjoying the stage as if you're flying through the sky makes you so happy that you would want to keep on flying until your wings will lose its feathers.

I want to fly...

I want to soar higher to my heart's content...

That's why I'm not going to give my dreams up for a simple rivalry.

As soon as the song ended, I bowed & stood straight with a wide smile glued to my face. I looked around & noticed everyone's reaction just stayed as plain as they are. What does this mean? Is my performance not good enough?

I couldn't stay at the center of the room for long, so I took the initiative to walk away until I heard a person giving an applause.

I turned around & found each of them bringing up their hands, clapping & cheering for me.

Is this what they call a 'late reaction'? O_o

Before I could react to their applause, I suddenly felt an arm wrapping around my neck.

"That was a great performance, little trainee princess..."

I turned my head around & saw Jackson's wide grinning face so close.

"Jackson-oppa!" I called out as I gave him a quick hug.

I backed a step away from him. "What are you---"

"Noona, you were absolutely amazing!" Yugyeom yelled out, eagerly approaching me & holding my hands as he shook them so fast.

I laughed, looking at his reaction. "Thanks, Yugyeom! By the way, what are you guys doing here? I thought you had a meeting..."

"We did. We were dismissed early because luckily our show just received a thousand likes & votes." JB answered, approaching me with a confident & handsome smile of his.

My heart jumped in a second. "Congratulations, oppas! I'm really happy for you guys!"∩__∩

I glanced at each of them as they all looked at me with smiles till my eyes caught the sight of two very handsome & glowing faces approaching me.

BamBam had a wide smile on his face as he slowly approached me.

"It's great to see you all better again, Eun Mi." He said, pinching my cheeks hard.

"Ow! You don't have to pinch that hard, you know!" I yelled, hitting him lightly on the chest playfully.

I'm glad that I get to see him smiling again in front of me. His smiles makes my heart jump in a split second. His laughter brings my heart to stop beating for a minute.

Dug. Dug. Dug

Am I in love?

*Mark's POV:

"Ow! You don't have to pinch that hard, you know!"

She's acting normal again when she's around him. She doesn't seem to be affected by our little quarrel.

Why does she seem so happy with him?

Why won't she look at me just once?

What am I talking about?

Do I want her to be all gloomy & lifeless because of me?

Why did I think of that? Its pretty obvious that she likes him.