Orientation

CHAPTER 14

ORIENTATION

*Eun Mi’s POV:

“Welcome, girls, to the orientation.”

I suddenly felt goose bumps as soon as Yukari & I are now the center of attention in the room.

We bowed politely at the instructors.

“Now that you two are the last ones to enter this room, kindly introduce yourselves first before starting our orientation.” The beautiful instructor declared with a smile.

I turned to Yukari for her to go first & she walked a step forward then bowed.

“Good morning, everyone! I’m Yukari from Japan. I’m 17 years of age. My specialty would be singing, but I can also dance. And I hope we can all be good friends, so please take care of me! Kamsahamnida!” and with that, she walked back to her place beside me.

Ok, take a deep breath, girl... You can do this.

I looked at Yukari to see encouragement in her eyes then turned to the instructors before taking a step forward.

I bowed.

Ok, here it goes...

“Annyeonghaseyo! I’m Eun Mi Lee from the Philippines. I’m also 17 years of age. I’m usually fond of dancing & playing guitar. I hope we can get along, so please treat me as your friend...Kamsahamnida...” I introduced myself as I slowly lowered my head as my introduction came to an end.

I was about to walk back to Yukari’s side until...

“Eun Mi...? Aren’t you the niece of Seoyun, the manager of a rookie group?” a beautiful instructor with long curly brown hair questioned as she approached me.

I hesitated at first to think if it is alright to answer honestly till she patted my shoulder with a smile.

Then, I smiled back. “Uh, yes, I am...”

She brought out her hand to me. “Nice meeting you, Eun Mi, I will be your instructor in dancing. My name is Miss SuBin, I am personally a friend of your Aunt Seoyun.”

Her fluent English surprised me.

I smiled again & shook her hand. “Oh, it’s nice meeting you, too.”

“I’m sure you’ll do great, Eun Mi. If your Aunt Seoyun can do it, then no doubt that her niece will be her prodigy.” She declared as she laughed.

Wait...Did she mention that my auntie was also a trainee once?