Man-To-Man

CHAPTER 11

MAN-TO-MAN

*BamBam’s POV:

“Eun Mi...?”

She just stood there, not even facing me.

Was she about to knock & talk to me?

I didn’t know what to do. I just stared at her beautiful long black hair.

I miss her...I miss seeing her smiles.

This ‘incomplete’ feeling I have now is sucking my strength to open my mouth & call out her name again.

But before I could think of a way to get her attention, she slowly turned around & faced me.

I could see it...

I could see the sadness in her pretty almond eyes.

It hurts to see her this way...

“BamBam...” she mumbled with her eyes looking so sad.

Don’t look at me like that, Eun Mi...

I don’t want to see you like this.

I couldn’t hold it in.

My body moved on its own.

I embraced her tightly...I could easily feel that she was surprised by my sudden action, yet she rested her head onto my shoulder & I felt tears...

“I’m sorry, Eun Mi...I’m sorry if I avoided you so suddenly...” I started as I caressed her hair while she kept quiet.

“I...just thought that it would be best if we will not be that close to each other...But, I guess I couldn’t take it either.”

She pushed me away lightly then looked at me. “Why...? Did I do something wrong, BamBam?”

I shook my head immediately, hoping that she wouldn’t misunderstand.

“It’s not you who’s the problem, Eun Mi...It’s me...It’s just that...I...didn’t want us to be awkward with each other.”

She still looked at me with her eyebrows meeting each other.

“What do you mean by that?”

I hesitated for a minute, thinking if I should tell her honestly about these strange feelings.

I stared at her & she stared back at me.

“What are you two doing?”