Follow Me

CHAPTER 3

FOLLOW ME

*BamBam’s POV:

“Alright, I’ll stay with you guys.”

Her words of acceptance lightened up my heart as I felt my smile widened. The same goes with the rest of the members.

What?

For a second, I thought I saw Mark staring at her with such gentle & soft eyes. That’s the first time I’ve seen him look at a girl like that. Is he...? No. It’s not like that to Mark.

Just thinking about it made my heart crumble a little. I mean, I like her. Is this what they call ‘Crush’ or ‘Love at first sight’?

*Mark’s POV:

I never imagined that a girl like her exists.

She isn’t the kind of girl who would judge a person by the appearance. She isn’t the girl who would flirt when facing guys like us. It just feels so new to me. This feeling of heartbeats increasing fast whenever I’m with her is a new feeling to me.

Is this a ‘Crush’?

Or is this a ‘Love at first sight’?

“Yes! Our little trainee is going to live w/ us!” Jackson cheered happily. Everyone laughed at him until it was time for Manager Seoyun to leave for work & left Eun Mi under our care. We helped her unpack in our guest room. It was a little small, but she said that it’s suitable for her taste.

“Do you need anything, Eun Mi?” I asked as she was arranging her clothes into the closet.

She smiled. “It’s alright, Mark- oppa. I can handle this now.”

I watched her & noticed that she has a lot of sun visors. Eun Mi must’ve realized the look I made when I looked at her sun visors.

“I was a badminton & tennis player before, that’s why I have so many of them.” She laughed.

Hearing that sweet sound from her made my heart skip a beat for a moment.

“You’re not fond of wearing caps?”

“Caps are alright, I guess, but I never got the chance to buy any of them. These sun visors have memories in them which is why I always wear them when needed.” – Eun Mi.

I smirked & walked towards her then placed my black cap onto her head. She looked up at me w/ eyes widened in surprise.

She is so cute!

I couldn’t hold it in, so I laughed out loud while she pouted. J

“Oppa! It’s not funny, you know...” she yelled which caught the attention of the others as they entered the room.