Selca

CHAPTER 12

SELCA

*Eun Mi’s POV:

“Good luck on your first day of training, Eun Mi.”

I looked at BamBam as he gave me a cheerful grin then turned to explore the lobby. Right now, we’re already here at JYP Ent, in the lobby, waiting for Yukari to arrive before we meet up with the other special trainees.

The lobby seemed to be clean & spacious without any more people around, compared to the lobby with a huge amount of people wanting to audition yesterday. I couldn’t wait to start! >_<

“Let’s take pictures with our little princess while we wait for Yukari!” Yugyeom suggested as he took out his Polaroid camera.

“Yeah! That sounds good! Come on, let’s take pictures before our little princess will depart from childhood!” Jackson excitedly yelled out as he kept pulling me near him & dragged the others together.

We each took turns in taking pictures. And we took ALOT... ^_^v

I am so happy to see everyone enjoying themselves. I looked at each of them till I caught Mark staring at me. Our eyes met...

He looked so emotionless...

Why?

“Ok, guys, let’s all take turns to have a selca with our pretty little trainee princess!” Jr. said as he snatched the Polaroid camera from JB’s hands when he was about to look at the pictures.

He pulled me close to him as he rose up the camera. “Of course, Eun Mi & I will have our first selca together!”

Snap!

After Jr., it was Yugyeom’s turn to take a selca with me.

Snap!

“Yehey! I will always keep this with me as a remembrance with Eun Mi- noona as she will be starting her training!” Yugyeom squealed as he looked at our picture together. =^__^= Aww, so cute! ^^

Then it was Youngjae’s turn ^^

Snap!

“This will mark as a gift from Eun Mi to me...Kamsahamnida.” – Youngjae

JB- oppa suddenly walked close to me & brought out his cellphone.

“Is it alright if we could take a selca through my cell phone, Eun Mi?”

I nodded with a giggle. “Yes, of course, oppa!”