Smile for Me

*Eun Mi's POV:

After our little 'hang-out', BamBam and I were walking home. We were just walking side by side in silence, but fortunately, it wasn't an awkward kind of silence.

From time to time, I would glance at him & notice his sudden change of expression. He looked very serious as though something was troubling him.

I wonder what he's thinking about...

We were already nearing the company's building with me walking a few steps ahead of him.

I looked back at him as soon as I felt a soft grab onto my hand.

"Oppa? What's wrong?" I asked, trying to figure out his strangely serious expression as he stared at me.

It took a minute for him to respond by shaking his head then smiled. "I just missed you."

Dug...

Dug...

This heart of mine reacted on its own again whenever I look at him.

He seemed to realize my surprised reaction and released my hand to scratch behind his neck.

"I-It's not just me though. Jackson-hyung misses you too, including JB-hyung, Jr-hyung, Youngjae-hyung, a-and Yugyeom!" he stuttered, chuckling nervously in front of me.

I laughed. "I miss you all too--"

"Even Mark-hyung misses you..."

His sudden change of tone surprised me as I found him serious again, staring at me. I couldn't help but avoid his eyes as I felt my cheeks growing warm, so I decided to turn around and face the building's entrance until I felt two slender arms wrap around me like a vine from behind.

BamBam...?

"Eun Mi..."

I can't seem to move my lips to respond. My throat feels so dry all of a sudden. I can't even move my whole body to distance myself from him. My heart is beating rapidly against my chest as if it's about to explode.

"I just wish we could stay like this a little longer. You don't know how long I've been wanting to do this."

'What are you doing to me, BamBam? Why must you have to make me feel this way?'

Our heartbeats are almost at the same fast pace. His arms holding me with so much care as to avoid me suffocating.

What should I do in a situation like this?

Why is he doing this?

I could feel his warm breath behind my neck, his arms tightened. "Eun Mi, I think I'm starting to--"

"What are you two doing?"

By the sudden sound of someone else's voice, BamBam let go as I instinctly walked a bit farther from him. I could feel my whole face still burning as I turned to look at the person who spoke.

"JB-oppa..."

He seemed to stare at BamBam intently before facing me with his usual smile.

"How are you, Eun Mi? Where did you guys come from?" He asked, shoving his hands in his pockets, casually walking towards me.

I bowed politely, smiling. "I'm fine, JB-oppa. BamBam and I just hang out at the park. What about you, where are you going?"

He placed his arm around my shoulder. "I'm going to the convenience store. Will you come with me, Eun Mi? I'll treat you."