Worries...

CHAPTER 10

WORRIES

*Eun Mi’s POV:

Why do I feel so lonely?

Why can’t I stop looking at him?

Why won’t he smile at me anymore?

It hurts...

We just reached the dorm after dropping Yukari at her place. I didn’t have the mood to talk, so I walked straight to my room to sleep...and to stop thinking about some things.

Knock...Knock...

I got up from the bed & opened the door.

“Eun Mi, are you ok?”

I looked up & found Mark standing in front of me, looking so concerned. I tried to give him a smile.

“Yes, of course, Mark- oppa! Why did you ask?” I tried to act normally.

He smiled faintly.

“Uh, do you want to talk to BamBam that much?”

His question surprised me.

How did he know?

Am I that obvious?

“You’re not that obvious, but I can sense that you want to straighten things out with him...” he added as if he read my mind.

“I just wonder why he would suddenly ignore me after the day I met him at the airport. Did I do something wrong? Or something that offended him?” I questioned with no pauses of taking breaths.

He suddenly patted me on the head. “You did nothing wrong, Eun Mi...It’s just him. Don’t take it too seriously, alright?”

I observed his facial expression and...he looked so serious when he said those words.

I just answered him with a nod since I didn’t have anything to say after that.

“Good, now, I know you’re tired so, you have to sleep. You’ll need full strength for tomorrow’s first day of training, little princess.” He told me as he walked towards his room.

Sigh...

Mark is right. I have to regain full strength because my first day of training will finally start tomorrow! ^^ I need to rest now. Good Night! ^^v