Death Cure - 1

It's been a year. This whole time we've been planning on a way to get Minho and some of the others back. We've tried some other plans but it just didn't make sense in the end. Now was the time where we started fighting again. Now was time to put our plan in action. We were o empty land. Gravel and sand were on the ground and there was dead bushes and small trees that also turned to be dead. You most likely couldn't see anything for miles. Thomas gets out and holds latches so he could latch the car to the train. 

"GO CLOSER!" He yells. My head goes back as the wind blows in my face and the speed faster. He eventually got clipped it. He balanced his way and jumped on to the ladder.

"Vincent go. Im right behind you." I assure him. 

He looks at me with concern but nods. He heads out the door and crawls on to the front of the car. Thomas holding his hand forward incase Vincent needed a extra support. He then got on.

"CMON JADE." Thomas shouts, gesturing me over with his hands. There was one big problem though. I don't even know how I got on this duty.

"THOMAS I CAN'T BALANCE!" I yelled.

"ITS OKAY WE GOT YOU!" He shouts back. I then made my way to the front. This was scarier than I thought. I heard some screeching in the back. Just as I was balancing and getting myself up straight I fell because the car tumbled. I looked behind as the tire had broke off from the impact of the train tracks.

"JUST JUMP!" Thomas yells. I look towards both of them, giving their hands out. Just as the car flew I jumped to them. My feet were on the ground just slightly, they then pulled me up.

"Shit." Vincent says as he looks upwards. Thomas and I then noticed that the helicopter was coming towards Brenda and Jorge.

"Brenda you've got incoming!" Thomas yells into the walkie talkie. By the way Brenda grew her hair, it looks so cute on her. 

"Thomas! You're on your own. Don't die!" She said.

"Good luck!" He replied.

"Alright lets go!" I directed. I was right under Thomas as we all climbed up. 

I was a little unsteady but I was in the middle, Vincent in the back and Thomas in the front. I thought we were gonna take it slow until Thomas started running then I eyes Vincent, he ran too.  We jumped a couple carts and surprisingly easy. Once we got to the area, Vincent jumped down and started to detach the latch. As we looked straight ahead, a couple of guards had been making there way over, guns in hand. I glanced at Thomas as he grabbed his gun out and so did I. We hopped down, trying to cover for Vincent. I got a few headshots which made me happy. But there was still more incoming.

"We're set! Cover your ass!" Vincent yells. I took a couple more shots then grabbed the ladder on the side of the train, facing my head away from any debris that may have flew from the explosion. Our part of the train started to slow down as the front of the train had continued at its pace. We jumped off and saw that we only had so much time.

Thomas whistles. We look in the direction and there Newt comes out, having his tools in his bag behind him.

"NEWT!" I yelled, gesturing for him to come over. Him and two others who were hiding behind rocks started to make their way over here.

"Minho can you hear me!" Thomas shouts, banging on the cart. I heard his shout and others wrangling what sounded like chains inside.

"This one!" Thomas directs newt.

Newt puts on his goggles and a scarf and starts to work.

"Oh, Shit! Its gonna be close." Vincent says.