7

We ran in the maze. I was right by Newt the entire time.

"COME ON GUYS!" By Thomas was stated frequently while running.

And

"THIS WAY!" By Minho too. We reached an unfamiliar place before but we had to keep running.
It was like sticks in the ground? Well not sticks. Like
Thicker versions of stick but it's still covering most things. We approached a door with a 7 on it. We hid around the corner though, just in case anything were to pop up when it opens. I and everyone else heard the door unlocked. As it was opening, we heard some clinking sounds on the ground.

"Alright guys..on my mark." Thomas said, whispering, waiting for the right moment.

I mean what's the countdown gonna effect us anyways? Why can't I just go in. I'm curious anyways.

"I don't like that." I said while going in before the whole group. Then they quickly followed behind me. I heard some sighs from behind me and I just giggled. I knew this was no laughing matter. What faced us was a void on the sides of us. A platform that we could fight on I'm guessing. At the end of that opened 3 walls and a little doors what it looked like. 

We didn't get to there yet because a Griever was in the way.

Minho kicked it from behind while Thomas used a spear to pierce it. It didn't do much but it definitely made him weaker. We all decided to push it off the edge. It was only 1 griever and whilst that was a lot, we thought that was it. Until I saw Chuck hanging from the edge and Teresa trying to help him.

I grabbed Teresa up which caused Chuck to come up but the griever was still hanging on chucks shoe.
Once it came back, since it was on the edge, I kicked one of its back legs and Teresa wacked the pole with it and it fell off. I reassure it's gonna be going soon.

"Now while we're fighting go figure out the door." I pointed. They nodded and started. I saw from my peripheral vision that once Teresa dusted off some of the dust, it showed an electronic screen. I looked back to the others to make sure they were okay, aka Minho, Thomas, and Newt. They were fighting off a griever on their own. I tried not to get mesmerized by newt so I turned away quickly. I didn't notice that there was a griever coming right at me, after a couple of screams were announced. I saw the boys body's go into the void. The griever got on top of me and laid me down. My face was facing to the left so I could avoid getting myself eaten or stung or something. I used the weapon to hold it off but it was getting stronger. Until it was hit hard by the head and kicked off by newt. He helped me up and we both made eye contact and nodded at each other. That reassured that we were gonna be there for each other .

"WHATS THE NUMBERS" Teresa yelled.

I looked back at Minho who was shaking, trying to remember while trying not to die. Newt and I piled up with the boys. We were holding them off with the weapons.

"SEVEN.... UH ONE... FIVE..TWO....SIX..FOUR...EIGHT..TWO." Minho shouted carefully. I saw the flashing light behind us then red.

"ITS WRONG!" Teresa panicked.

"TRY TWO." Chuck insisted. Then the green appeared. The three walls that we were standing against were starting to come down. We all backed up where Teresa and Chuck was. As the walls came down, it crushed the grievers one by one. The last griever knew its fate so it tried to hurry up. Fortunately, it didn't get to close and I knocked it back with a stick, crushing its guts. We all looked at each other making sure were ok. The door opened and we entered. It led us to a lab, except it looked like it was broken into. There were lab people dead everywhere, glass shattered, chairs flipped. We all walked around carefully until a video appeared playing. In summarization of words, she said that congratulations that we made it. The sun scorched the earth, killing everyone. And that we were all immune. But as the video ended, she left us with "there is more."

The video shut down and we all got out of that glass cube where the video was shown. Until Gally showed up.

"Gally?" Frypan questioned. Then he pulled up a gun.

"Woah woah Gally what are you doing??" Newt said.

"We made it out. Look, we escaped! Once and for all." Thomas said, trying to convince Gally to put the gun down. Gally laughed and mocked Thomas.

"There is no way out. I belong to the maze. WE ALL belong to the maze." Gally said. As his gun clicked, Minho threw an spear in his chest. Luckily I think Minho did it in time where he couldn't shoot anyone. We all looked at eachother, panting at the site of what once was our friend. Dead on the floor. Until I noticed Chuck look down.

"Thomas?" He couldn't make words until he fell on the ground, his whole chest bleeding.

"No no no no no." Thomas's voice quivered. I bowed on the other side of Chuck. Slicking back his curly hair, knowing that he wasn't gonna make it.
"Cmon Chuck you're gonna make it please s-stay with me!" His kiddish voice then turned into a more manly one as he didnt wanna lose him. Then he took something out of his pocket and gave it to Thomas. I looked up to Teresa, shedding a tear. Newt, Minho, and the others were just shocked at the site. I grabbed Gallys gun and put it in my back pocket. But all of a sudden we heard a click from the big door opening. It opened a beam of light, from the outside, which none of us has yet to seen yet. People suited all black heavily armed, all escorted us out. I saw Thomas struggling to separate from Chuck. I'm sure these men will help him out. We were now in a sort of sand dune. Sand blowing in everyone's face. We approached a helicopter which we were all escorted in. Thomas, was thrown in and was the last one in. The helicopter took no time and flew off right away. I scooted next to Newt, him putting his arm around me.