3

It's been a month now and Alby had explained that how every month we get a new greenie or person. So, I decided to just stare at the hole that got me here, got us all here. Until I heard some movements.
"Guys!" I yelled.

They all gathered around quickly and to what I was expecting, it was another girl. I was happy and hoped the girl population increased. Thomas hoped in the box, examining her. Then he grabbed the attention towards the thing in her hand. He grabbed it.

"Well what is it?" Newt asked.

"A note. And it says that she's the last one?" He said confused.

The girl had pale fair skin, freckles, a beautifully structured nose. She was in black jeans and a light blue long sleeve. Her hair was dark brown and wavy.
She looked so..familiar. I feel like I've known her my whole life. It's just, itd be better if I saw her open her eyes. That would confirm my suspicions.

"What do you think that means?" Minho asked.

......
We were in the med room, she was laying down on the bed. We were waiting for her to wake up.

What I noticed throughout our whole conversation was that Thomas couldn't stop staring at her.

"Thomas, stop staring at her. Do you seriously know how creepy that is." I stated.

Thomas then jolted his eyes away from her.

"You act like you've been stared at before." Minho said jokingly.

I then directed my eyes to newt.

"Wha!? I-"

"Anyways SECOND IN COMMAND! What are we supposed to do?" I ask.

"I don't know. If who ever is doing this is..really telling the truth. We need to find a way out soon. Because then all of our supplies would be running out which would leave us to be rotting here." Newt explained.

As Thomas was about to speak, the girl jolted awake and screamed leaving us all to jump. The first thing I thought was her eyes. It was blue. It couldn't really be her. Why is this the only thing I clearly remember?

Then she ran out and all the way up the little tower structure. We all chased after her. The crowd started to gather up and then she started to throw things down. It was rocks. Everyone was taking cover with shields.

"Girls I tell ya!" Gally complained.

I then elbowed him in the stomach. I could hear him let out a small groan while in my perifferal vision that he was holding his stomach, protecting it from anyone else.

"Where am I? Where are all the other girls!?" She yells still throwing rocks at everyone.

Thomas then budges me, signaling for me to go up there. I then budged him back telling him he should go instead. But then he pinched me and wouldn't stop until I would go.

"I'm coming up! I'm a girl!" I said cockily, looking at everyone and rolling my eyes.

"Do not throw that rock at me!" I yelled.

Then I came up on the top to reveal the girl but she was holding a knife to me.

"Teresa? Is that you?" I asked.
"I-I don't know. It sounds familiar. Why am I here? And what is this place?" She demanded in her accent.