Chapter 2

What the hell?!"

"Shia! I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to!" It scared him to look up, but he knew he had to. (*Again, SHIA MEANS SHIT.)

As he looked up, he saw a tall, beautiful man standing in front of him. His dyed blonde hair was tied in a bun and his black roots were visible. His jawline as if he was a sculpture himself. His earlobe filled with multiple piercings which made look like a bad boy. 

He would've stared for longer if there wasn't a pair of angry dark eyes staring right back at him.

"Sorry? As if it is going to fix anything." He sneered at Team. Team didn't know what else to do instead of apologizing.

"I'm sorry, Phi! I really didn't mean to. I was-" (PHI IS A FORM OF RESPECT TO SOMEONE OLDER)

"You were what, huh? Are you blind that you didn't see a person walking in front of you?" His face scrunched more in anger.

'What about you? You couldn't see me walking?' He thought as he was getting angry himself.

"What did you just say? I can't see?" Team realized that he actually said it out loud. He quickly shook his head and said,
"Nothing, Phi! I'm sorry."

"Do you know how expensive this shirt is?" He said, pointing at his sky-blue shirt.

"So what? Do you want me to pay for it? You know what, I'll pay for this." Team was also getting angry at this point. The blonde sighed and said, "No. I'm not that petty."

"So... What do you want me to do, Phi?!" Team was hitting his foot in the ground loudly, his hands folded while he was waiting impatiently for the blonde to give an answer.

"Maybe not give me that attitude." He sneered. But before Team replied, he said again, "Seriously. What am I doing? Fighting with a high schooler. How petty." 

Team was done with this bullshit. He threw his arms in the air and then looked at the guy again. "I'm not a high schooler. I am-"

"So, you are middle schooler. You don't look that young tho." He said as a smirk started appearing on his face. This asshole was enjoying it!

"Wow. Guys like this exist in real life?" Team said.

"Why? Am I too hot to be real?" And there comes the narcissist.

"Ugh! No! I meant I saw arrogant assholes like you in movies only!" Team yelled. This was getting on his nerves. Team was calming down a little but the moment he saw another smirk coming up, he knew he wanted to punch someone in the face.

That someone being the blonde.

"Aw. You also think I should act in movies? I'm getting that a lot nowadays! Thanks!" The blonde was really proud of his answers and it showed it in his giant evil smirk.

"Oh, my goodness. I can't believe this. You know what? I feel like I'm wasting my time with an absolute loser and I don't have time for that. Rich guys like you think you own the world, don't you?" Team said and immediately regretted it.

What has he got into now? He knew he was wasting his time uselessly, but he has never been angry at someone.

The problem was not just his attitude. It was everything. From the hair, to the piercings, to the tattoo on his left arm. Also, the rich brat vibe he kept getting from the guy.

Team hates such guys. Guys who have no respect for others and just care about themselves. Because he had such men in his life, too.

The blonde's playful expression turned into something dark after hearing Team's words. Was it anger? No. What he was feeling was far different. But that only lasted a moment before his face twisted in anger. Noone has ever spoken to him that way. At least, anyone who truly knew him.

"Do you know me?" Team shook his head. "Then how can you make assumptions? Don't you think that's a little rude?" His eyes dark as he spoke each word. Team was taken aback from what he said. Before he could say anything else, the blonde's phone started ringing.

Team was still standing in the same position he was before. He was staring at the blonde's back as the latter was answering his phone call.

"Oh! I totally forgot about that! I'll be there!" The blonde said to the person on the phone. He cursed as he cut the call. He was going to make a run for it, but he stopped and turned around to look at the younger one.

"Oh. And maybe stop making assumptions about people. It may hurt someone. And let's hope we don't meet again." He smiled and patted the younger one's head. Team stood there silently and stared as the blonde ran away somewhere.

"Let's hope we don't meet again." Team whispered, still starting at the blonde.

I'm so sorry guys. This part was short. I apologize. I'll try to make the chapters longer. Make sure the vote for this chapter. Bye! I'll be back soon!