Chapter 31

Okay I'm sorry for delay.. I explained it on my profile. I'm really sorry but I'm gonna be consistent till this book is over. Expect 3-4 updates per week.. I promise. Reread the story if you forgot where we left off lol. And let's continue with this.

"Can I kiss you?"

The moment Team uttered these words, the world almost stopped for Win. His breathing almost askew and mind blank.

Win stared at him like a moron. "UHHHHHHHHH what?"

Team's eyes widened as he realised the request he had just made.

"oh my god... I'm so sorry I said that.. I don't know what got into me-" He panicked but the ringtone of his phone cut him short. He clumsily fiddled his keys as he tried to grab the phone from his front pocket.

Win wanted him to talk more and how he wished that he didn't look as dumbfounded as he did but he shifted that thought as soon as he recognized the name of the caller.

Dew? Why was he calling Team?

Team had the same confused look that Win did as he picked up the call.

"Put it on speaker." Win whispered.

Without much thinking, Team did as said just to instantly regret his decision.

"Hey.. Team?" He said in meek tone, almost like he was about to cry.

Win's eyebrows furrowed in worry only for it to worsen. "C-Could you co-come pick me up u-up? I'm near the convenience store. P-Please."

Win grabbed the phone from Team's hand before he could react. "What the hell happened to you?"

"Win?!"

"I asked you a question. What. The. Fuck. Happened?" His tone almost threatening. And with no answer, Dew cut the call.

Win sighed disbelief and his eyes darkened as he looked at Team.

"Do you know where he is?"

Team nodded.

"Let's go then."

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Who the fuck did that to your face?" Win's voice low.

Dew flinched and he moved his gaze towards Team, a hint of betrayal in his eyes.

"Don't look at him. Look at me. I asked you a question." Dew didn't answer and looked at the ground. "Dew. Who gave you the black eye? And you better give me an answer before I give you a matching one."

Dew shivered at Win's words. Team couldn't help but feel guilty. Win was going to find about this sooner or later but this wasn't how he expected it to go. He wished he could've sat down with both the brothers and have a conversation about this but it was too late for that now.

But more than guilt, Team felt anger rising through him. He had thought this was over and like Dew said... 'It was all fine'. He should've known better.

The boy was almost hurt all over. His uniform all muddy, his knees bruised and very noticeable black eye on his face. Not to mention his tear brimmed eyes.

"DEW!"

"Hia... Please don't yell at him." He tried to calm Win down.

"Team... Please.. Let me deal with it. Besides he has it coming for starting a fight like a thug!" He glared at Dew, who was almost about to burst into tears.