Chapter 26

Yes, I know I said I would upload late but I was bored... So, here ya go...

.

"Apologise."

"Team! That's not fair! It's not even my fa-"

"Apologise."

He rolled his eyes and whispered, "I'm sorry."

"Louder."

"I'm sorry!"

Win snickered.

"What are hell are you laughing at? Apologise to him now." He crossed his arms over his chest.

"Wait! What?! Why should I apologise?"

Team seemed to think for a while. "Oh! Where should I start? How about the fact that you were one who started the childish figh-"

"But didn't you also play?!"

"Don't interrupt me." Win scoffed.

"Whatever. You started it. And this isn't about me. Secondly, you didn't even listen to your brother and started yelling. Not polite with guests in your house. You need to learn some etiquette. I'm sure your brother has a valid reason for the marks, right?"

Yes, it was an ulterior motive. He knew, for sure, that Dew hated his school. With all the bullying and the asshole teachers, noone would ever be interested in studying. He knew the chances were close to impossible but if Dew said the truth now. They both could be saved.

"I do. Our teachers are biased. They only favor the kids who have connections."

Well, not a lie tho but not entirely true either.

"Really?" Win seemed, concerned.

"Yes."

"Aw. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell at you. You've never had your score so low. I just want you to not have any problems. I'm sorry for yelling. C'mere." Win opened his arms and Dew grumpily walked over, as if he didn't care. But as soon as his expression changed as he hugged him, Team knew that the love they had for each other was very special.

"I'm sorry too. I said your food is bad and I called you so many things. I didn't mean it. You rarely yell at me so... " Win gripped his shoulders, harder and smiled.

"Never insult my food." He laughed.

"Copy that."

Win opened his eyes and looked at Team. Team grinned at him, proud of himself.

Win broke the hug and smiled. "I'm sure what you're saying is true but I'll check myself and see if you really deserve more marks. What subject is it?"

"Chemistry."

"Oh. Team.... would check if you really deserve more marks." Team made a questioing face. "Please, Chubbs. I almost failed chemistry."

Team rolled his eyes and sighed. They were truly brothers. "I was good at Chemistry in highschool. I'll do it."

Win looked at the ground and ran a hand through his hair. "It's late now. Maybe... you could come here after school tomorrow? If you don't have anything to do!" 

Wow. Seems like Win became even more pathetic after realising that he likes Team.

Dew leaned in and whispered. "Wow. That was so bad, bro."

"Ya. Sure! I'll pick Dew up on the way too."

"Well. It still worked.. so, jokes on you." Win smirked.