Chapter 29

While we are on the topic of heartbreak, talk about my crush. I am heartbroken lmao. Anyway, let's continue :)

Warning ⚠️: I really didn't edit this chapter cause I was studying and I'll edit it later ig :)

Team had always hated parties. People everywhere in sight, but the lonely feeling in his heart never wavered. Drunk people making regrettable decisions all over and not thinking about the consequences till the next morning and not being able to undo it. It was hell.

And he was right to think so. Every party he had ever been to would turn into his personal nightmare. It almost seemed like a pattern. And it happened again.

While he was running away to the bathroom, the only that replayed in his mind was Win kissing that girl. Team wasn't sure if it was him being very drunk, but he wanted to scream;

'Why was his life such a hellhole?'

'Why would no one ever listen to his side?'

'Why couldn't he enjoy and let himself loose before something bad happened?"

But he couldn't. Noone would ever listen to his boring depressing life. And it was sure by now that everytime he let himself open upto someone, it would just stab him the back. It happened with Jennifer and now, with Win.

He needs to get out to this stupid house before he punches a wall or someone's face.

"Leaving so soon?" Even with tears rolling down his cheeks, Team had a very strong urge to roll his eyes.

How is this woman everywhere?

"Please, Grace. I don't have time for your bullshit."

Grace walked up to him, taking slow strides like some evil supervillan in a Disney movie, her purple heels making a clicking sound with the floor as she walked elegantly in her little purple dress.

"Bold of you saying that when you are standing on my very floor." Grace chuckled. "Yes. It's my house and my birthday. Didn't even wish me yet, man. I thought we were friends."

Just his luck.

"Don't make that face. I'm not gonna bother you today."

"Ha! Don't make me laugh." Team scoffed.

"No, seriously. I like this guy and apparantly, he thinks I'm a bully. I'm So, I'm turning that leaf over. How about we leave our past behind and try to be friends?"

"Is this a fucking joke to you?! You made my entire life hell and now, you wanna be friends with me?"

"Okay. Fine! I'm sorry! Happy?!" Grace mimicked, sarcastically. "Okay, listen to me, I did stupid shit in the past and I regret it, alright?"

"You called me abnormal because you thought I was gay! The last time we met!"

"Well... It's not normal either."

"Wow. You suck, man."

"Okay! Sorry for calling you gay when you're not, then!"

"Oh my god! You don't get it, do you?" He scoffed. "That wasn't even the fucking- You know what?! Yeah! I'm actually fucking gay! I like d*cks! What are you gonna fucking do about it?! Are you gonna make another fucking scene where to drag my name through the mud and turn my friends against me? Call me names? Go ahead, do it! I don't fucking care! But you know something? I have people who would still care about me.. no matter what. Unlike, you. Sorry to break it you but the only reason anyone even bothers to surround themselves around you is not even because of you. It's because of your dad's money.

And the guy you like, would probably never like you back. You know why? Because you are not a good person. You can't even apologize properly. I was your friend! But because of your stupid insecurities, you turned everyone against me! Even my bestfriend! But I'm not dumb kid I was before and I have good friends now.... I am even happy unlike you who is just mean to others because of her own incapability and insecurity. I pity you. It's really fucking sad." He glared. "Happy birthday, Grace."

Grace stood frozen to her spot, dejected, like she couldn't believe what Team had just said. Her eyes showed a bit sadness before she covered it up with a snarky smile.

"Speaking of friends, I'm sure you would love to meet your bestfriend." She smirked. "Jenny! There's someone who wants to meet you!" She yelled at a group of girls who were standing 20 feet away from us.

Team couldn't move, the name ringing in his ear. It can't be. Team wanted to run away before he had to face something he wasn't prepared for but he couldn't. He could hear someone walking towards them but he couldn't see their face with a thick pillar blocking his view.

"I told you not to call m-" Her voice faltered, as soon as her gaze drifted to Team.

No... This is not happening.... this wasn't supposed to..

Team jaw was ajar, his expression indecipherable and Jennifer displayed almost a very similar expression except the tears threatening to escape her eyes.

Team couldn't describe how he was feeling but it was a lot.

"Team."

That seemed to break Team out of his stance. He drew in a ragged breath, a tear escaped his right eye.

"Hey, Team.. Did you know Jenny here goes to the same university as you? How amusing! And Jennifer, isn't it a good time to tell Team about the gift-"

"Shut up!" Jennifer yelled, exasperated.

"I'll leave you two lovebirds alone." Grace scowled and walked by us.

"Team.. I'm-"

"No. No. This is not happening."

"Please. Let me explai-"

"No! I cannot deal with this. Why are you here?!" He cried out and pulled his hair in frustration.

"Can we please tal-" She begged, while tears flew out of her eyes. She took two steps ahead and Team staggered back.

"Please....leave me alone."

.
.
.
.

"Oh god. Finally, I found you." Win sighed, catching the person he bumped into. "Hey, listen... Can we talk pl-"

Team stared at feet, trying to compose himself but he couldn't. He kept his head down while tears kept filling his eyes and his body trembled under Win's touch; he didn't even care about the fact that Win was standing right in front of him.

"Team... Are..you okay? I'm really sorr-"

"Can you take me home?" He sniffled.

"Uh I-I. Y-Yeah sure. let's go."

HEY GUYS! IM BACKKKKKKKKKKKKK.
Sorry for the delay. I'm am shit. Anyway... The next chapter probably would be early. So tune, in.

Love you! Bye! :)