Ch. 16 - "Let's get this bread!"

Yoongi sat in the chair taking a few deep breaths as the makeup artist applied makeup to his beautiful face.

Today's the day.

"And we're finished," the lady lightly tapped Yoongi's shoulder, signaling for him to open his eyes. When he does, he's greeted with Suga in the mirror. He averted his eyes to Hoseok through the mirror, who was standing behind him. He already got his hair and makeup done, now only wearing a blank tank top and pants.

"Someone's been working out," he blurts out, staring at those thicc biceps.

"Gotta stay in shape," Hoseok only shrugs with a small, sheepish smile. He hesitantly takes a few steps closer to Yoongi, who's still looking at him through the mirror.

"How're you feeling?" he asks.

"Scared," Yoongi answers. "Which is normal, but not a good feeling."

"You're gonna do great," he places a hand on Yoongi's shoulder. "Just as I told you."

He's smiles a little at the small gesture, "Thanks, Hoseok."

"J-hope!" the two turned to the stylist calling for him.

"That's my cue to go change," Hoseok quickly brought his hand back to his side.

"Please don't- I mean, go ahead!" Yoongi quickly facepalmed. "God, I am in such a mess!"

"You're adorable," Namjoon chuckles as he watched the interaction.

"Pretend you saw nothing," Yoongi glares at his best friend.

"How could I?" Namjoon snickers out, mocking Yoongi's voice. "Someone's been working out-OOF!"

"Fuckin' bitch," Yoongi curses out after elbowing Namjoon's stomach.

After getting dressed into their stage outfits, Yoongi, Hoseok, and Namjoon gathered back stage as they waited for their cue to perform.

"How're you feeling now?" Hoseok, who's standing beside Yoongi, asks him again.

Yoongi takes a deep breath. As he does, he feels no sign of anxiousness anywhere. He knows that they will soon be performing soon, and that fact only gives him a burst of energy.

Yoongi turns to him and nod. "I just wanna get on stage."

"Me too," Hoseok agreed with a smile. "You got this."

Yoongi felt his face heat up a bit at Hoseok's smile. Letting out a tiny giggle, he looks down at the floor before looking up at Hoseok again,"

"You too," he smiles back at him.

"Me too," Namjoon mutters to himself, catching both Yoongi and Hoseok's attention.

"Yeah, we got this, man!" Hoseok cheers, lifting up Namjoon's spirit of feeling left out.

"You totes got this, bro," Yoongi gently bumped his fist on Namjoon's upper arm.

"Oh, I can't say 'totes' but you can?" Namjoon gave Yoongi a look.

"You can say whatever you want, no ones stopping you," Yoongi patted his back.

"We are totes gonna rock the stage," Namjoon states in a sassy tone.

"I wish I can tell you to shut up without feeling bad about it," Yoongi deadpans.

"RM, J-hope, Suga," one of the staff got the three's attention. "You're up."

"Alright," Namjoon grins and turns to the two. "Let's do a group cheer! Come on, put your hands in."

"Alright bro!" Hoseok happily obliges.