Ch. 6 - Bright and Fresh

Yoongi laid on his back on couch with a face mask over his bare face. His leg crossed over the other as he scrolled on social media in his private account.

Come on, there's no way your favorite idol doesn't have a secret private account to hide amongst their fans and read about all the thirsty tweets about them.

Yoongi liked it. It kind of felt like being a secret agent that nobody knows the real identity of, and the funny tweets his fans have of him always brighten his day. Their unconditional love and support for him made him feel fuzzy inside.

What a softie Min Yoongi was to feel such emotions.

As he laid, letting the face mask moisten his skin, he got a text from his mom. When he clicks on the message that read: image attached, his heart tightens when he sees the small, brown poodle he misses more than words can explain.

-

Mom:
he misses you!

YG:
tell him I miss him too. I'm busy this weekend,
but next time I can come back home to visit.

-

Yoongi smiles at the next text messages his mom sends him. Did you eat well? Are you resting? It's getting really late, you should go to bed.

Sometimes- no, a lot of times, Yoongi finds himself missing the warmth of his family. He misses mom's home-cooking, watching movies with the family, his older brother and his dad of course, and especially Holly. But as an idol, you have to make sacrifices for your career. Yoongi didn't know that before entering the industry, but now he does. He just wishes he was more prepared back then.

"What ever," he sighs out, which he says to himself whenever he has sad thoughts like these. "You got a photoshoot tomorrow, Yoongi. Don't think too much."

The next morning comes, and the sun rays peek through Yoongi's curtain. It was a beautiful day, perfect weather. I kind of forgot what season it is in this book, but the weather's perfect. Let's just say it's spring, since that's my favorite season.

"Wake up," Handong says, a spray bottle in hand spraying mists of water on Yoongi's face.

Yoongi groans and turns his body to face the wall beside him, rubbing his wet face on the pillow. That doesn't stop Handong though, cause she starts spraying his hair until the waters drip of his now, blonde strands.

Yeah, he dyed his hair blonde. Let's how long it takes for me to forget that face and say he's got purple hair.

"5 minutes," he groans.

"You said that 5 minutes ago," Handong deadpans. "Get up, you got your photoshoot today."

"Right," Yoongi moans out as he stretched his back, arms, and legs. The feeling feelin' good.

"Great," Handong smiles down at him. "Now go wash your face, you got dried up drool on the corners of your lips.

"Mmm," Yoongi let's out an annoyed whine at her before getting out of bed.

"When's he getting here?" Hoseok asked Dawon as he waited for his partner. After getting his hair and makeup done and changing into the clothes he'd be wearing for the photoshoot, all Hoseok had to do was wait for the other model to arrive.