Dodici

♕♕♕♕♕

Alessandro's wounds wounds weren't that serious as much as they thought so he step out from the ER with just some stitches and bondage. Roberto fill him in about what happened to Ourania and he wanted to get back inside, but a nurse stop informed him that his wife was sent to the operation room and advised him to stay pud or his wounds might open up. Having no choice, Alessandro took a sit. "What's the situation?" He ask, referring to the other matter that got them in the hospital.

"All the enemies that was on that hideout including Marshall and his executives. I told them to burn the place down with all the bodies." Roberto reported. "What should I do with Marshall's son?" 

"Nothing. If in the future he comes after me, I'll deal with him then." Alessandro replied, looking at the glowing red sign just outside the operating room. 'What's going on? Ourania said she wasn't hurt, why is she in the operating room?' Alessandro wondered, feeling agitated. The door to the operating room opened and Ourania was lying on the bed still unconscious. Alessandro ignored the doctor and followed the nurse who's pushing Ourania bed towards one of the private rooms in the hospital, he waited for the nurse to get out before he closed the door disabling the doctor to get in. Roberto understanding it, told the doctor to come back later.

Seeing that his wife is okay and now resting, exhaustion wash over him. He lean his head on the bed and close his eyes for a much needed sleep. He woke up seven hours later with a hand caressing his hair in a relaxing manner. He look at Ourania who's smiling at him lazily, he held her hand and kiss it before kissing on the lips, definitely missing each other so much.

"How are you feeling cara?" He ask, rubbing his thumb against her cheek.

"I feel tired." She said, leaning on his touch. "How are you? How are your wounds?" She sit up and check his body.

"I'm okay, the doctor said it wasn't that serious. Don't worry about it." He kiss her head. A knock on the door separated them and they both look at the doctor, walking in and close the door behind him.

"How are you feeling Mrs. Bianchi?" The doctor ask, standing at the end of the bed.

"I feel okay." Ourania replied.

"What was wrong with her?" Alessandro ask the doctor, a question that didn't come up to him last night.

The doctor look at Ourania with sympathetic look making her nervous. "You had a miscarriage, I'm very very sorry." 

"Miscarriage?" She ask.

"Yes Mrs. Bianchi, you were four weeks pregnant. I'm really sorry." The doctor said before stepping out of the room.

Ourania automatically touch her stomach as tears run down her cheeks, it was a silent cry at first, followed by loud sobs and then Ourania screamed, clutching her stomach tightly. She screamed her pain, her sadness and her grieve of losing their baby, she didn't even know she was pregnant, didn't even get the chance to enjoy her pregnancy, didn't get the chance to tell Alessandro an exciting news like any other woman did to their husbands, didn't had the chance to listen to their baby's heartbeat, didn't had the chance to look at the ultrasound, didn't get the chance to enjoy her first pregnancy. She was robbed off of everything.

She pushed Alessandro away when he tried to hug her, feeling suffocated. Alessandro hug her again even when Ourania tried pushing him again and again but he didn't budge and hug her tightly, holding her head in place. Ourania stopped struggling after some time and continue sobbing. It hurt Alessandro knowing that he had lost their baby, but it broke him more seeing his wife like this, so hurt and broken.