Sei

♕♕♕♕♕

"You're not running away again, are you?" Mrs. Callisto ask, helping Ourania arrange her clothes back to her shared closet with Alessandro.

"No Mrs. Callisto, that was the last time I'm running away." She replied and arrange her dresses by length and color, before moving on to her coats. They're trying to finish it as soon as possible, since they started working so late, when Ourania came back this morning, they spent hours talking like they usually do and they forgot about the time. 

"You should go eat your dinner, leave this to me. There's only your shoes left to arrange." Mrs. Callisto said, guiding Ourania out the room because she knows full well that Ourania would insist on helping her until the end. Ourania didn't have a choice but to comply and thank the housekeeper before going to the kitchen. Mrs. White smiled at her and motioned for her to sit, where she set the food. Alessandro and her usually plans to have dinner together every morning before they go to work and she forgot to ask him earlier, thinking about not disturbing him for the second time today, Ourania ask the ladies to join her for dinner instead and she's not taking no for an answer.

"The dinner was lovely Mrs. White and thank you all for joining me." Ourania said as she helped clear out the table before she was sent away, so Ourania went upstairs to take a hot bath before spending her time inside Alessandro's office reading some books she haven't read while waiting for him.

Ourania stirred from her sleep when she rolled over and fall down the floor, she look at her surrounding and realizing the she fell asleep in the office. She stretched before standing up and put the book back on the shelf before stepping out, the lights were already off except some night lamps. She look at the clock on the table near her and it was already half past midnight, 'Is Alessandro still not home?' She ask herself. Ourania made her way to the kitchen, feeling a deja vu as this already happened same time nights ago, she chuckle to herself, not noticing Alessandro watching her in the corner.

"What's amusing you cara?" He ask, laughing at his wife's reaction.

"Gamo!" Ourania curse, dropping the empty glass she was holding, good thing Alessandro caught it. He place it on the counter before lifting Ourania up to the counter as well. "Did you just got home?" She ask, slowly removing his tie.

"Si." Alessandro kiss her forehead, her nose and then her cheeks. "I had a very long meeting with a client, were you waiting for me?" Ourania know better than to ask, Alessandro would tell her all about it if she ask, but she's really not that interested. She just nodded to his question before pulling him in for a kiss, his hands trail her body before his fingers found the hem of her night dress and lift it up before removing it completely, leaving her with just her knickers on. "So fucking sexy." He muttered, raking her body up and down lustfully. Ourania lean further on the counter as Alessandro lift her legs up to remove the last cloth that's still covering her lower part before he spread her legs roughly. 

He didn't waste time and lap at her mound, both of them moaning at the same time. Ourania arch her back and hold onto Alessandro's hand, while her other hand covered her mouth as he assaulted her clit, nipping and sucking at it. It's been six years since Ourania experienced this kind of feeling, refusing to give pleasure to herself while she was still in Iceland. His tongue found her entrance and invaded it making her let out a moan, she rock her hips and press it even harder to him as she felt a tight knot just below her stomach, Alessandro sensing this, move his tongue faster.

"Alessandro." She whispered as she came, her body convulsing in euphoria. Alessandro stand straight, staring down at the breathless Ourania. He pulls her up and carry her upstairs, far from being done. He was sex deprived for so long, his hands not really doing justice at making him feel satisfied, he needs her. 

He place her gently on the bed before removing all his clothes and lay on top of her. He kiss Ourania again while rubbing his hard cock on her entrance, he reach out for the drawer and pick up the lubricant that was his only companion since Ourania left him, he poured a good amount on his hands and rub it around his cock before slowly pushing himself inside her. Both of them moaned when he was balls deep inside her, kissing her forehead before he started thrusting in and out of her while they stare into each other.

Alessandro never thought he could love someone as much as he loves the woman underneath him, he never thought that someone so pure and innocent could love someone like him who's full of darkness. The first time he laid eyes on her, he admits he only wanted to bed her and then cast her away like he did with all the women he slept with in the past, he thought since it was so easy to charm Thalassa just by introducing himself, maybe it's the same for the younger sister, but obviously he was wrong, oh so wrong.  The woman avoided him like a plague and basically made him chased her when he expected it to be the other way around and that's when he knew, she's the one.

"I love you Ourania." He said, caressing her face as he thrust his hips faster and deeper already feeling his load coming. 

"Hmm. I love you too." Ourania replied, kissing him as she climax for the second time, Alessandro following her moments later. He collapse on top of her, both of them breathless before she felt him hard inside her again.

"One time won't suffice Ourania, it's been more than six years since the last time I had you." Alessandro sit up and press her legs to her chest. "Now that I'm done making love to you, I'm now going to fuck you, make you feel how much I really miss you." He slam his cock into her roughly before pulling out so slowly. "I'll remind your body who it belongs to." Ourania yelp feeling his length hitting her womb and then smile seductively at Alessandro, letting him know she's enjoying this sweet torture very much. "I'll fuck you until your throat feels sore and raw from screaming, I'll fuck you that you won't be able to stand for days. I'll fuck you until I'm satisfied Ourania and let me tell you this, I'm far from that yet." He thrust into her again until he's balls deep and even continue pushing in before pulling out completely only to slam back in rougher than the last one.

Ourania bit her lower lip and smile. "Can't wait."

♕♕♕♕♕