29- The Unexpected Visit

Start from the beginning

The two of them didn't try to sing well so you ended up covering your ears which only encouraged them to sing louder. Even though their singing wasn't the best you were happy since you had long wished for a moment like this with your dad and uncle and after twelve years of waiting it was finally happening. As much as you wanted this to last forever the sun went down and the sky was now dark and full of stars.

"Well I best be going my little girl as much as I would like to stay, I have to go. I'll write to you and Harry and of course you as well Remus. So keep an eye out for my letters. Oh and Remus while I'm gone please look over my little girl whenever you can"

"You can count on me. Well I'll give you guys a moment. I'll be inside (y/n). Take care Sirius, I'll see you soon" He hugged Sirius and made his way to the Burrow.

"I really wished you didn't have to leave"

"I know I do too but staying would put you and the Weasleys in danger but don't worry my little girl I'll be okay. Like I said before, soon this will be over and we will be a family"

"I have no doubt about that..it's just I wish we didn't have to wait. We've done too much of that and very little of being together" you sighed and looked down at the ground.

"Darling look at me" you hesitated but did so.

"We all want the same thing darling and as much as we hate waiting we have to do so. I assure you though that in the end it will be worth it since we will all be together and nothing will ever separate us again, okay?" you sighed again and nodded, afterall he did have a point.

"Well I best be going darling. Take care, have a great summer, don't shag any guys and keep an eye out for my letters"

"I will, I will, I'll think about it and I will"

"There will be no thinking about it missy"

"Very well then I will"

"(Y/N)!"

"I'm only joking dad I won't shag any guys. Maybe one but no more"

"(y/n) I'm serious you better not. I don't want any grandchildren right now" he gave you death stare.

"Yeah I know your Sirius Black" He rolled eyes while you were laughing. "Fine, fine I won't shag any guys. Stay safe dad, I love you"

"I love you too darling" he kissed your forehead. "I'll see you soon darling" he turned to his animagus form and made his way to the fields but before disappearing he turned to look at you one last time and barked.

"I'll see you soon dad" you waved as he disappeared into the fields. Instead of saying goodbye you both would say 'see you soon' since saying goodbye felt like you two weren't going to see each other again, something you both wish didn't happen again. After he disappeared you went back to the Burrow to find Remus talking to George.

"Ah there you are darling. I was just saying goodbye to George since I too must be going, so take care darling. I'll see you soon."

"Take care uncle Lupin, I'll see you soon oh and thank you for the flowers and chocolates. I love you" Just like your dad he pulled you into a hug and gave you a forehead kiss.

"I love you too (y/n)" he walked over to the fireplace and got some floo powder but before leaving he looked at George.

"Don't forget George. I mean it"

"I will" George replied, which made Remus smile. Before leaving he looked at you and gave you a wink. Whoosh. He was gone.

"What was he talking about?" you asked George.