Prince Soma Ending

Start from the beginning

"I wouldn't know," you sheepishly began, rubbing the back of your neck with an abashed smile. "I've never been here before so I wouldn't know the first thing about this place."

"Ohh, that's right!" Seeming to realize this Soma pulled back and placed a hand to his chin, a contemplative look crossing across his face as he thought over what the two of you should do for the day. "Hmm. Forget that! I'll just show you around all of Bengal. We shall go too all the places that make Bengal what it is. And the food as well. I shall get you to try the food. It is just as good if not better than what there is in England."

Laughing at this, all you could do was nod your head in delight especially with the energetic action of the prince. Seeing his excitement only in turn made you look forward to exploring the streets and city with the plum haired prince at your side, not forgetting Agni as well, and once again you were glad that Ciel had agreed to let you come on this trip.

"So then where to first?" You bemusedly asked, eyes leaving him and trailing to the busy streets and people that packed them along with the vendors that sold both food and accessories. One of the things that you were looking forward to was trying the food. Definitely the food. But that didn't mean you wasn't looking forward in being able to explore Soma's culture.

With a delighted laugh, Soma grabbed onto your hand and he dragged you further into the market despite the surprised protest that came from Agni. Not caring that Agni was calling out to him to slow down, Soma continued to pull you past the people that flocked the market. However, Soma didn't seem bothered by any of this as he easily navigated through the crowd, the prince clearly used to doing this.

A bubble of excitement rose through you as you followed after Soma being sure not to run into any of the people that pushed around your side. Soma led you over to the side of the street which was lined with numerous vendors; mainly those that consisted of food and accessories. The beautiful jewelry that lined the vendors certainly caught your attention and you could only gaze at the variety that spread across the counters in awe, peering around Soma's tall figure to get a better look of them.

As if sensing your interest, Soma pulled you to a stop at one of the stalls, the vendor, an old lady, making her way over once she had noticed the two of them. Both Soma and her exchanged small dialogue in their native language and as they did so, you simply took the time to run your eyes across the jewelry.

They each seemed to be made with real gems and the design each of them had been constructed into was nothing but mesmerizing. You found your attention being drawn to one that was in front of you, a small bracelet of sorts that was in one of your favorite colors. Tendrils of vine made of steel crept along the outer layer of the bracelet and small white flowers of ivory was nestled in between of them.

"Is there any that interest you Soniye?" Soma asked, his sudden words making you pull your gaze from the bracelet and glance up to the prince.

"Actually, I really like that bracelet," you commented, pointing over to the one that had caught your attention earlier. "It caught my eye since it's really pretty."

Soma said something to the old lady who gave him a smile and gestured to the bracelet. Curiously, you watched as he reached over to grab onto it before handing it over yo you. "What?" Although you were bewildered, you took the bracelet from him and rotated it around in your hands. 

He simply chuckled at your bewildered state seeming to find it amusing. "Why I'm buying that for you of course," the prince answered with an amused smile, his words making you quickly look at him in surprise.

"Wait! You really don't have to Soma," you protested about to put the bracelet back down onto the counter however, Soma reached out and grabbed your hand preventing you from doing so.