XXXIV.

San's pov:

2 months...

2 months since I've been trapped in this shithole of a place. They have been forcing me to stay in my wolf form, keeping me in a cage like an animal. I rarely got food which was basically inedible. The few times I could turn back, the only thing they did was ask questions about the others, especially Yeosang.

Honestly though, it wasn't that horrible. Don't get me wrong it still sucked but they didn't torture me or anything like that which caught me by surprise not gonna lie. I was kept in the basement which was right next to the conference room or whatever that room is. Point is that I could hear every plan, every discussion and every idea the group of hunters were talking about. Their dumbasses must have thought that thick wooden wall could block off my hearing. Sad to disappoint them.

Anyways, they kept meeting very often so I wasn't bored. I was making mental notes after every meeting, so that if I ever get out of here I can share it with Yeosang and Seonghwa. The group of hunters always referred to someone named "Sherlock" or some shit. It's a very cringe name for a leader if you ask me but whatever.

The thing is, this Sherlock has never attended any of the meetings. They only speak of him like some God. That's not so cash money energy for me but it is what it is with that.

My sudden good mood was soon interrupted by no-one other than Hwanwoong. Yes that piece of shit works as a hunter and knows I'm kept here as a prisoner. He's usually the one who brings me food. This time he came with the usual thick leather collar and leash. No this collar wasn't like a choker, it was much thicker and stronger. "They want to see you." He said with a bored tone and I just growled at him, showing my undying love for him.

"Stop fucking around and change already." He said. The cage got opened and I walked out, followed by a quick shift. The good thing was, because they kept me in my wolf form most of the time it got much easier to change. As soon I was on two legs, the midget gave me an old robe and put the collar on my neck.

"Walk." He coldly said as he pushed me forward. "So rude, I'm definitely going to write a letter of complaint to the manager." I said. "Cut it Choi." He pushed me again and I just shook my head ironically. We kept on walking towards a room where a bunch of hunters were waiting for my slow ass.

"Took you long enough Hwanwoong." One of them said. "He was being a pain in the ass again." He spoke back which resulted in the other guy to scoff. "Why the fuck am I here with you boring people?" I asked as I faked a yawn. "Shut up wolf!" One of them raised their voice but I just rolled my eyes.

So I just stood there, waiting for them to do anything but they just kept talking about their plan which they have been discussing for a while now. Eventually they turned to me and literally stared at me. "He doesn't look like he's been a prisoner for two months." One older hunter said as he judged the shit out of me. "Torturing him won't help." A younger one replied. Soon I had enough of them staring me. "Take a picture, it will last longer." I said as I looked around the room. It was big and well light up. There were pictures on the wall with hunters of the century, posing with werewolf fur and with other creatures. The sight made me sick.

As I kept walking around I saw a bunch of shelves with books and with supernatural relics. I quickly got bored again and started a boring conversation with Hwanwoong. "This place is depressing." I said and he just shrugged. "For you it must be." He said casually. Thing is, I didn't hate his boring ass, I just found him annoying and pathetic.

Before I could continue the conversation, the door opened, revealing no one other than Jung Wooyoung. His dark locks were neatly styled and matched to the black flowy shirt he was wearing. Gotta admit he looked good, I still don't like him though.

 Gotta admit he looked good, I still don't like him though

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Ah Wooyoung, it's a pleasure to see you here." The old hunter said but I just cringed at his tone. "No need to be too nice Mr. Kim." Wooyoung said. He shined with confidence, just by looking at him you could tell he was the boss here. But that confident aura disappeared the moment his eyes met mine. His expression was unreadable. Glimpses of disappointment, pain and worry filled his eyes.

"This is the werewolf prisoner we have talked about." Mr. Kim said as he gave me a judgmental look. "You didn't tell me it was the brother of Kang Yeosang's boyfriend!" Wooyoung gave them an angry look which honestly surprised me. The room filled with silence as the hunters eyes widened. "Yeah you heard me correctly, now put him in a decent bedroom and give him some clothes for fuck's sake!" The black haired boy yelled, making the much older hunters shiver in fear. Dude Wooyoung can be scary as hell.

Before Hwanwoong escorted me to my new room, Wooyoung gave me a quick, sympathetic look. 'What is up with this dude?' I asked myself. When his eyes met mine I could feel my heart speed up but my pride didn't let me acknowledge that fact.

Wooyoung's pov:

I continued on to scold the hunters for a while, then left them to do some paperwork which I was too lazy to do. When I finally entered my office, I locked the door and let out a big sigh. It was so hard to believe, I thought San dropped out of the school that's why I didn't see him for two months but this explains everything.

He didn't look messed up but I really can just hope that they didn't torture him or anything like that. Truth is, I've been crushing on the boy for quite a while now, and just the mere thought of him being locked up like an animal makes me feel sick to my stomach. He didn't deserve this and neither did the others.

So the moment I could clear my head I started thinking of ways to get San out of here, even if it meant betraying my own people.

"I'm going to free you San..."

A/N:

guess what, I'm still alive😳
anywho im planning on to get back on track but knowing school and all its gonna be interesting 💀

side note, Wooyoung is not "Sherlock" <33

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Dec 04, 2020 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Blood To All / Jongsangजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें