XXXIII.

Yeosang's pov:

As we were walking trough the forest I couldn't help but catch glances San, who was in his wolf form yet again. He seemed awfully alerted which worried me. Seonghwa noticed our uneasiness so like the good Hyung he is, he tried to brighten the mood.

"So I guess you two have gotten close." He took a glance of Jongho and I, holding hands. "You could say that." I said with a small smirk. Jongho blushed a little which caused me to smile. "Wow I've never seen Yeosang this soft before." Seonghwa laughed and I just rolled my eyes. "I'm not soft."

"Yeah yeah keep telling yourself that." I just sighed and silently kept on walking. I was very sensitive to my pride being lost so I always acted tough and mean in front of everyone to scare them away. Ever since I've gotten to known Jongho this personality of mine was fading. I'm actually glad I can show my true self to him but I still want to keep my image.

"Sangie, we're here." Jongho said and I quickly chased my thoughts away. We were deep inside the forest, next to the ruins were Hanbin and Younghyun. When we reached them, Hanbin showed that shy yet adorable smile of his and I gave him a quick hug. Younghyun's expression didn't change from the last time I've seen him. He still had a resting bitch face.

"Found anything new?" Seonghwa asked them. "Actually yes." Hanbin answered. He then took out a small carrier which had some pinkish dust in it. "You know what's that?" He asked. "Fairy dust?" Jongho said which surprised all of us. "What? I did some research." He said, looking at our shocked expressions. "Yes Jongho, that's fairy dust. Now the question here is, where exactly is the owner of the dust?" Hanbin said. "Are we supposed to find Wonpil by the smell of the dust?" I furrowed my eyebrows. "What? No that's not what I meant. Using this dust with the right spell can lead us straight to Wonpil." I still didn't get what Hanbin was trying to say. "Why are we here then?" Seonghwa asked. "I need werewolf fur and vampire blood for the spell." He said as he took out his ugly wand.

"Ugh, you should have started with that." I rolled my eyes. San also growled in dissatisfaction. "How do we know it's Wonpil for sure?" Seonghwa asked. "We don't, we can just hope it's him." Hanbin said. "Pil's got pink eyes and pinkish wings so the chance is a bit higher." Younghyun spoke up.

"Alright let's get it over with." I said and I rolled up my sleeves. "I can do it Sang." Seonghwa offered. "It's alright Hyung, I've got a bad feeling about all of this so it's better for you to keep your strength. I heal faster anyways." I reassured my brother. He still wasn't a fan of the idea but still saw my point.

Getting blood out of a vampire was way harder than it actually seemed. We didn't have real blood like humans to start with. There was only one way to do it and it was hella painful. You need to pull out one fang to get a minimal amount of blood. I already hate the idea of losing one of the things that make me a vampire not to mention the agonizing pain that follows after.

"Alrigh who's gonna do it?" I asked and looked at the others. "Spell?" Hanbin suggested. "Yeah whatever let's get it over." I rolled my eyes and tried to mentally prepare myself for literal hell. "As soon as I do the spell, Seonghwa you have to collect as much blood as possible." Hanbin gave Hwa a small container. "Got it." My brother said. "Are you ready Sang?" The wizard asked me. "Yeah, do it already." I rolled my eyes again and grew my fangs out. Good thing I only have to say goodbye to one from the four.

Without warning, Hanbin did the spell and I heard a cracking sound. From that moment everything seemed foggy. I barely remembered anything apart from literally dying from the pain. I couldn't feel myself falling to the ground or Seonghwa sticking that thing in my mouth.

Every part of me was on fire and my head was killing me. It was seriously the most intense pain I've ever felt. This time however my body didn't decide to shut down like every fucking time something important was about to happen. The only time I wanted to actually faint was in that moment yet nothing happened. I had to endure and suffer until it would go away.