VII.

Once I noticed that somebody was indeed following me I suddenly stopped. I turned around and the mysterious figure looked at me. He had a weird vibe in general but he didn't seem like the typical bad guy. On the whole, he looked quite frightened but he had his hood up so I couldn't see his face.

"Who are you and why the fuck are you following me?" I raised my voice at him. He jumped a little bit from my sudden anger filled tone but answered. "Sorry Yeosang Hyung, I wanted to make sure that it was you so I tried to find out by myself." He took his hoodie off and I was greeted with the familiar mop of brown hair.

"Oh god Jongho. Why the fuck are you out this early?" I rolled my eyes. I walked closer to him and made him look at me. "I got up early since I wasn't tired and wanted to take a walk. Why are you out hmm?" He raised his eyebrows and looked at me like I needed to explain myself. The endless saga of eye-rolling continued and I looked at him again.

"I don't sleep a lot so I was bored." I answered him bluntly. He could see that I wasn't in the mood for talking so he left the subject alone. "By the way have you seen San? I'm worried that he got himself into trouble." Jongho did seem worried so I tried to calm him down. But before giving him a proper answer I heard shouting from a great distance. Jongho couldn't hear it of course but I was well aware of the sounds. I quickly turned my head and heard people.

"We should go." I kept looking in the same direction like a mad-man and Jongho noticed it. "What? Why?" He looked confused to say at least. On the other hand, I was getting more and more anxious.

"How far are we from your place?" I asked him suddenly. "Uhm... about 2 minutes." I took a deep breath and grabbed his hand. "We need to run to your place now. Don't ask why just do it, I will explain everything later." And with that we started running.

The shouting started becoming more and more audible to Jongho as well. "Stop right there vampire!" I heard one of the hunters shout. "Fuck" I cursed under my breath. I have to explain that to Jongho now. "We will get you monster!" Another one of them shouted.

Luckily we were faster than them so we reached the apartment just in time. Jongho quickly opened the door and closed it. I even locked it just in case and took a deep breath. Jongho sat down on the floor with deep breath as well. "Explain why the fuck we ran away from those people. And why were they calling you a monster?" He looked at me.

I sighed and rubbed my temple. "Basically, those guys were after me because I was involved in gang activities when I was younger. They called me vampire and stuff like that since I was well skilled at being a dealer and all. Since I moved I had to cut ties off with them but now I see that they didn't like the fact that I left them." I lied. He nodded but I could see that he was still curious. "Uhm... did you kill people?" The look in his eyes told me that he was a bit scared and I certainly didn't want that.

"No I didn't, I just sold the drugs and took the money." I lied again but Jongho seemed convinced. "Since you are here, we should get to know each other better." Jongho changed the topic. I nodded although I wasn't feeling answering annoying questions.

"You start, tell me more about yourself." His eyes were bright and fucking sparkling from curiosity. 'Well fuck this shit.' I thought to myself.

"Uhm... I used to live in an orphanage when I was five, then my parents took me in and there I met my older brother Seonghwa. He is really nice and he took care of me when our parents passed away. He also has a boyfriend who is really cool." I told him with a bored tone. "What about you?"

"Well, you know my brother San, our parents moved to Japan three years ago but we decided to stay here. As you know San had to leave for some reason but he didn't tell me why." He said. "Fave color?" He suddenly asked. "What?" I looked at him.

"What's your favorite color? Mine is green." He looked at me again. I rolled my eyes at the ridiculous question. I thought for a while before answering him. "I guess I like black.... and red... yeah red." Suddenly I felt very uncomfortable and very thirsty. Then the sound of Jongho's heart beat hit me. I looked at him, eventually my eyes shifted to his neck. I could see all of the veins and my imagination went wild. I could feel my teeth breaking his soft skin, sucking the sweet liquid out of him. The taste was more I could ever wish for. The mesmerizing taste filled my whole mouth and I slowly started loosing my mind. I drank more and more until I felt him go numb.

"YEOSANG!" Jongho waved his hand in front of my face. I quickly shook my head and closed my eyes shut to get out of it. I could feel the saliva on my lips and chin so I quickly wiped it off. After a few seconds of concentration, I 'returned' to my well-behaved self.

"Jesus, what happened to you?" Jongho looked at me in disbelief. "I sometimes have these episodes where I zone out and can't concentrate or say anything." I lied. "Sorry if I freaked you out." I scratched the back of my head nervously. I just hoped to god that my eyes weren't red cause then I would be fucked.

"Oh I understand and don't be sorry, I wasn't creeped out but surprised." Jongho smiled at me with his white-ass teeth. I didn't really expect a reaction like that from him.

"So where did we left off out conversation?" He asked me and we continued talking for the rest of the morning

A/N:

So...

I saw VAV live and now I can't with my life....

oh shit here we go again