XXIX.

Yeosang's pov:

"Who are you?" Yunho asked in a not so angry tone to seem friendly but Minho soon messed it up. "Wait I have a better question, WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK ARE YOU???" He is so dramatic I swear to god. "Minho he already said he is a fox hybrid pay attention." I rolled my eyes. "Well sorry I was paying attention to the fact that literally 10 seconds ago he had fur and 4 legs." He kept on making the situation worse.

"Can't ya'll just shut the hell up." We heard an unfamiliar voice which belonged to the orange haired hybrid sitting on the ground. "Wow he can talk." Hanbin said with a bored tone. "Guys try to be a bit more understanding." Yunho stepped closer to the boy, not too close to scare him though.

"Hi, my name is Yunho and these are my friends Minho, Hanbin and Yeosang. Could you please tell us your name?" He used his soft and reassuring voice which normally would have worked. "Hmmm how about no?" The hybrid looked at him with a sly smirk and gave us a quick glare. "Brat." I said.

"I'm going to get him clothes to change into, don't scare him while I'm gone." Yunho looked at us. Hanbin was already on his phone, giving zero fucks about what was happening. I looked at Minho who had the same dumbfounded expression I had. "What should we do about him?" Minho asked me but before I could answer the hybrid cut in. "How about leaving me the fuck alone." The same smirk was on his face from before. He had sharp and piercing eyes which looked identical to a fox's. He also had a sharp jawline, to say he was handsome was an understatement. He was a full course meal, every single small action he did screamed hotness. Regardless of your sexuality you would stare at this guy for hours straight with no shame whatsoever.

So that's what I did. I just stared at him, taking in every single little detail. He had relatively small hands then I noticed a few scars on his fingertips. "Are you a musician or some shit?" I asked without thinking, regretting the sudden question immediately. "Yeah, you could say that." He tried to hide his smile but for a mere second it was visible. "Cool what do you play?" Minho asked. "Fortnite." He said with an emotionless face. Minho and I just stared at him like he was some sort of madman, maybe he was I dunno.

"Ya'll should see your faces." He laughed. "As much as I'm enjoying messing around with you two I'm freezing on this cold ass floor so if ya'll excuse me." He stood up, wrapped in the blanket Hanbin gave him earlier. He was unexpectedly tall yet not too tall. I could see his fox tail swaying under the blanket.

"You still didn't say what you play." Hanbin said, still busy on his phone. "Bass." He shouted from across the hall as he followed the stairs which led upstairs. "I like the guy." Hanbin said as he closed his phone, following the hybrid upstairs. "And I thought I was a lot to handle." I said and Minho just laughed. "We have already gotten used to you." Minho answered.

We were the last ones to arrive in Yunho's living room. The mysterious boy was already dressed in some comfy clothes as he was drinking some tea Hanbin made. "Still not telling us your name?" I asked. He took a sip from the tea before giving us the same sly smirk which was starting to annoy me on a dangerous level. "I get to ask questions first." He said. "Listen here you annoying fucker you are not in the position to demand anything right now, we could just kill you without hesitation-" Minho's outburst was unfortunately cut short thanks to Hanbin shutting him up by knocking him out with his wand.

"What do you want to know?" I asked as I stared into his red eyes. "Where am I?" He asked. "Yunho's house, my friends found you near the rode bleeding so he took care of you." To be honest saying the word 'friend' hurt, thinking about the brown haired individual made my heart ache.

"No shit I remember the two kids I didn't lose my memory. Okay second of all, am I free to leave?" I looked at Yunho with a questioning look. He nodded which gave me the answer. "If you want to then yes." I could see him sighing in relief. For a second I could see just how extremely scared he was, of course he hid it with his sassy remarks and strong attitude but deep down he was terrified.

"Good, lastly where is Wonpil?" He looked at me with dead serious eyes. "Who's that?" I asked. "Don't play dumb with me." He gritted his teeth as his eyes were shimmering from red to orange.  "Don't be an ass and tell us who's Wonpil." Hanbin spoke up. He definitely had some kind of effect on the sassy hybrid, it may have been a literal effect, you never know with Hanbin.

The hybrid sighed and rubbed his eyes. Him showing weakness made me feel bad for him, of course he was an annoying jerk but deep down he still had feelings. "Wonpil is my best friend. He's a fairy so he helps me with the transforming. I lived with him in the forest until hunters burnt down our place. He made me change to blend in easier while we were escaping. I have been looking for him for weeks now." He ended his story. He didn't dare to look at us, still trying to look strong.

"The last time you saw him was when you two escaped right?" I asked and he nodded in response. "Okay we will help you find him." Hanbin suddenly said again, not leaving us any choice to disagree. "No, you don't have to." He insisted. "But we will anyway so suck it up foxy. Now tell me your name." I said.

"Kang Younghyun."

A/N:

Kang Younghyun "Brian" :

-fox hybrid

-no one knows a lot about him except Wonpil

-sassy and an asshole to most people

-in a band with his friends where he plays the bass

-can't change into a fox by himself

-has way too many enemies

-used to be a bounty hunter

-his best friend is Kim Wonpil who has been by his side since day one

-you should avoid him at all cost

-way more dangerous than you'd think

Pls ignore the awful way I did his ears🤠🤠🤠
It was obvious that at some point I'd include day6 since I'm myday trash😙😌
I also started playing the bass recently and I'm loving it a lot🤙🎸