II.

Yeosang's pov:

I walked to Minho as soon as I spotted him. He smiled when he saw me and waved. Once I reached him I greeted him and his boyfriend Jisung. "Hey guys!" I said. For some odd reason I wasn't in my usual 'fuck-everyone mood'.

"What's up with you? You seem oddly happy bro." Minho quirked his eyebrows. I just rolled my eyes at him. I took another can of energy drink out of my bag and opened it. Jisung gave me a straw that I accepted. It wasn't just a usual straw.... it was the one those vsco girls use. Oh god, how I hate society.

"Those drinks are the literal example of trash. It has so much unhealthy stuff in it." Minho said. "Seonghwa told me the same shit this morning and I will tell you the thing I told him. Thank god I'm a vampire and can't die naturally." I said with a sassy tone. And my somewhat good mood got fucked over by my best friend. You know, this is just the usual shit that happens to me.

"So anygays, what class are you planning on taking?" Jisung tried to change the topic. "I don't really know yet but I'm definitely gonna avoid literature. It's so fucking useless." I rolled my eyes again.

"Well it technically is important but I rather not start an argument with THE Kang Yeosang." Jisung replied. This is also the reason why I like the kid. He did state his opinion on things but wouldn't go as far as getting into an argument. Wish I could relate to that by the way. I'm way too fucking honest about things so yeah... most people hate or fear me. I guess I don't have to do social interactions.

"I do like biology and chemistry though. I'm interested in science." I said. It is true that I like science but I'm not a really big fan of physics. I just don't get what's the point of it.

"Come on Yeosang, I will take you to the principal to make your class schedule." Minho started dragging me to the principal's office. On the way I started bringing up random topics.

"So, do you know any other students who are like us?" I asked. I tried not to say anything suspicious just in case someone would hear. "Well there's obviously you and me, I'm friends with a guy named Mingi and his boyfriend Yunho. Mingi is a demon and Yunho is an angel." Minho explained. "Wow, what a power couple." I laughed. Minho also smiled.

"If you'd like, I can introduce you to them." Minho offered. I nodded while scanning the school. it looked very modern and it wasn't small either. Soon we reached the principal's office. Minho politely knocked and waited for a response. Oh shit, I forgot that we're supposed to 'respect' the teachers and all. It's gonna be hard getting used to that again after 115 years.

"Come in." We heard a voice. Both of us walked in, bowing to the middle aged woman. She seemed kind, not like those old grumpy principals you see in movies. That surprised me to be honest.

"We are here for the schedule of Kang Yeosang. This is his first day." Minho spoke for me. I was glad that he helped me out cause I wouldn't even know where to start. "Oh yeah here it is. He's part of the science class right?" She looked at me with a kind smile. Both of us nodded. "Boys I like verbal answers." Her tone became slightly strict but not too over the top. "Yes Ms. Yang." Minho said.  I didn't know her name so I kept silent.

"Well then, I hope that you will enjoy our school. And don't forget that there's going to be a biology competition two weeks from now. You seem like a smart kid so you should check it out." She smiled at me. I bowed to her and said goodbye. I actually considered signing up for the competition.

"Hey Minho, what do you know about this biology competition?" I asked him. "Well, I'm in the math class but if I'm not mistaken, you have to make a presentation about the behavior of an animal of your choice." He said. My mind immediately started coming up with various ideas.