XXXI.

Yeosang's pov:

"Can we talk?" I looked at the slightly shaking boy in front of me. He had messy hair and bruised lips. His tears were still visible on his cheeks, the sight broke my heart into millions of pieces. I just wanted to hug the poor boy, to let him know that I was there for him and that everything's going to be okay. But I knew I couldn't do that, not after everything I've done to him.

"What do you mean can we talk?!" He looked at me with hurtful eyes. "I almost got killed because you decided to chicken out the moment you actually started feeling something. If it weren't for San and Taeyong I would be dead by now." He didn't yell at me. His voice was soft but his words cut through my heart like a sword.

"I know and you can't imagine how sorry I am. I regret everything. I was a complete selfish idiot for leaving you alone in such dangerous conditions." I stared at the ground, not even daring to look into the boy's eyes. "I can't change the past I know."

"No you can't." He cut through. "But I wan't to make it up for you. I have never though I would be able to feel the way I feel about you. All my life I pushed everyone I loved away, saying I wasn't capable of feeling. I didn't care about the innocent people I murdered in cold blood on the streets, I didn't care about all the people who tried to befriend me, hell I didn't even care about my own brother at some point. I was taught that if you want to survive you have to stop caring and feeling. So I lived my life like that, not caring and not feeling. When Seonghwa decided to send me to school again I wanted to continue with the same lifestyle..." I stopped for a moment to steady my breathing and collect my thoughts. I was staring so intently at the ground that I didn't even realize that Jongho was slowly walking towards me.

"But everything changed from then on. I met all of these people I'm lucky to call friends but most importantly, I met you. You Choi Jongho have changed me in every possible way for the better. Because of you, I started caring. Because of you, I started feeling. Feeling love and appreciation for my friends, my brother and most importantly you. I cherish every moment I have spent with you."

"Jongho..." I didn't even realize that tears were rolling down my cheeks.

"You made me human."

Jongho's pov:

I swear to god my heart stopped the moment those words left his lips. I thought I was dreaming, just simply seeing Yeosang again felt unreal. I never thought that he would cry in front of me.

"Yeosang I-" I tried to respond but nothing came out. "I hate myself for what I've done to you. If you want me to get out of your life I completely understand it. I don't deserve you and I think I never will. You are too kind and too pure to get infected by someone like me." He took another deep breath. "But I want you to know something. It may mean nothing but I really want to tell you the truth." He said before looking up, his blood red eyes staring into mine.

"I love you. So fucking much, and it hurts because I know I will end up hurting you in the end. You literally mean the world to me and knowing the fact that I will never be able to be the guy you deserve makes my heart ache." His words hit me. He was speaking from his heart, each word being as sincere as possible. The fact that he was thinking so little of himself made my heart break for the fifth time today.

"I'm a monster and I will never be able to change that." He was about to continue but I quickly covered his mouth with my hand. "You are NOT a monster. You may have done horrible things in the past but you changed. You saved so many of us and not just from others but from ourselves as well. You are not a bad person Sangie." I caressed his cheek which was wet from the endless amount of tears.

He lightly laid his cold slender fingers on mine, placing a soft kiss on my skin. He held my hand so carefully, like I was some porcelain doll who could break at any minute.

"I'm so fucking sorry..." He whispered, his red eyes staring into mine with a soft gaze. Both of us were hurt and right in this moment... all we needed was each other.

I closed the gap between us, our lips meeting once again after such a long and dreadful time. He didn't hesitate to kiss back, his arms instantly wrapped around my waist. Just being in his embrace felt like home, the familiar butterflies in my stomach as he was softly moving his lips against mine. Our tears weren't from sadness anymore, they were from joy and relief.

He held me so carefully and delicately. My hands wrapped around his neck and pulled him even closer, deepening our kiss. He was hesitant at first, afraid of the possibility of hurting me but I didn't give him much of a choice.

He started kissing me a bit more roughly but he was still careful. Then I remembered the first time we kissed. I licked his fangs which made him moan into my mouth. I couldn't help but smile at that.

This time, I was the one who broke off the kiss, my arms remaining around his neck. "I forgive you Sangie." I smiled at him. "I don't deserve you." He said. "Stop saying that, yeah you fucked up but if it wasn't for you Chan would have done horrible things to me." As I said the sirens name I could see his eyes flash a deadly red color.

"That bastard.." He gritted his teeth. "He can thank you for being here cause otherwise I would have ended him right on the spot." He said in a serious tone and I knew he meant it. "He will get what's coming for him don't worry." I squeezed his hand to reassure him. "Speaking of him, how did you even know he was here?" I asked him. "Oh I didn't. I came here to tell San about the fox you guys found. Thank god I came in time."

"What's up with the fox?" I asked. "Well, turns out he's a fox hybrid. Hanbin changed him into his human form. His name is Younghyun and he's a real bitch." He rolled his eyes. "Worse than you?" I teased him. "Worse than me." He smiled at me. "Want to stay the night?" I asked him. He nodded and wrapped his arms around me. "Jongho?"

"Hmm?" I replied. "Will you be my boyfriend?" He looked at me with such love in his eyes. I smiled and placed a soft kiss on his lips.

"Yeah you idiot."

A/N:

It was time<3